Telling the world!!

***Jen's pov***

Today is the day that we finally announce our pregnancy to the world, I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and we have been told by the hospital that I need to stop working as I am high risk because of my age and the fast my 4 babies are sharing 1 placenta which is makes it a high risk of one of them dying from starvation but I will do my best not to let that happen.

Justin and I just got in the car to be driven to the Ellen show where we have made a video very much like the one when we told our friends and family but this time it has more bump updates on it. Everyday we take a picture to show how much it has grown, which is a lot.

I am so scared, we were sat in the dressing room waiting for our names to be called to go on the show, it was only about 5 minutes till the whole world knows.

Justin: You okay baby?

Jen: Yeh I'm okay, just really nervous. There's no going back now

Justin: I guess you're right, but it will be okay. The world has been waiting for this day for years, they are going to be so happy for you.

Just at that point one of the producers knocked on our door and said it's time.

***end of Jen's pov***

They stood backstage as the video was rolling of the pregnancy and the audience were going wild. They got given a black balloon with pink confetti in it as no one apart from them know that gender and they are revealing it live on the show.

Ellen: Please welcome the soon to be parents my best friend Jennifer Aniston and her fiancé Justin Theroux

Jen: thank you Ellen for having us on your show today, we through we better tell the world before I full on pod

Ellen: You're both always welcome on our show. You know that and congratulations on your pregnancy and the 4 new babies who will be with us any day, is that right?

Justin: Thank you, yeh Jen's 30 weeks today but because it is multiples and they are identical sharing one placenta it classed as a very high risk pregnancy so Jen is being admitted to hospital tomorrow just in case

Ellen: wow, good luck Jen we are all behind you in this I can't wait to meet them and spoil them rotten

Jen: I don't think your alone on that one

Ellen: We need to go for a break but when we come back Jen and Justin will be telling the world what they are having

***break***

Ellen: We are back and Jen had given me the pin to pop the balloon so I guess we should countdown from 10

All: 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1

Jen and Justin: They are girls

***Jen's pov**

It has been about 6 weeks since the world found out I was pregnant and I was sat on a hospital bed waiting for a blood test when I felt this sudden pain which felt like labour so I yelled for the nurse at that moment my water broke...