Gender Reveals

It was the day of our 20 week ultrasound where we were going to find out if we were  having 4 girls or 4 boys. Justin thinks it's going to be girls and I think it's going to be boys. I am in the shower just daydreaming about the day I get to hold all my babies in my arms and we will be a family of 6, wow that feels weird to say a family of 6 but I couldn't want anything else. Yeh if someone told me a year ago that I would be pregnant with identical quadruplets I would've told them they were crazy but life has a way of giving you the best of gifts when you're least expecting it, that's how Justin and I meet. 

My thoughts got interrupted by a warm hand from behind placed on my belly. It was my Justin.

Jen: Hey baby, I am looking forward to find out what we are having

Justin: heyy to the most beautiful stunning and amazing women I have ever seen and I can't wait either.

Jen: How can you say I look beautiful when I look like this, how do you even find me attractive

Justin: Are you kidding me? In my opinion you have never looked hotter and my body agrees with me on that

Justin turned me around so we were facing each other and gave me a very long, deep and passionate kiss making me weak at my knees. We both knew how much the other wanted it but we didn't have time as we had an appointment in an hour and neither of us are even dressed.

***Justin's pov***

I was waiting by the door for Jen as she was just going for a pee before we left when she screamed. I ran straight to her only to find out it was a spider so I picked it up and threw it out the window, washed my hands then gave her a massive hug.

We were in the car and I was driving so I put my free hand on Jen's belly and rubbed it up and down when I felt one of the babies kick for the first time. Jen and I started to cry because I think it made us realise how real it is for both of us and that she has 4 babies growing inside of her.

***Jen's pov***

I am led on the bed where you get the ultrasound done while the nurse is putting the cold gel on my belly

Nurse: They all look really healthy, well done Jennifer for looking after all 5 of you you're a star patient. Are you ready to find out if it is all girls or all boys?

Jen: thank you and yeah we are more than ready

Nurse: Okay so you are having 4 little baby girls