Missing out the Lives

Sally stepped out of the bathroom she was fully dressed. In the clothes that Philza had let her borrow.

She had looked at herself in the mirror for about ten minutes. Almost in awe, she couldn't believe she cut it off....but at the same time, she was fucking proud of herself.

She felt like she had finally broken a chain something that was sinking her. Now she had finally collected herself she could finally get a better look at the house.

Before it was just a blur of emotion the walls didn't even register to her.

Now she saw the pictures hanging on the walls. The adorable framed scribbles she stepped closer seeing the stick figures.

It seemed to be by someone no younger than five. She saw the name 'Wilbur' scribbled in blue in the corner of the page.

She then looked at the pictures she saw an adorable picture of. TechnoBlade and Wilbur in sailor costumes.

Techno looked miserable while Wilbur seemed to enjoy the attention. Sally placed her hand on her mouth giggling.

"Hey"

Sally whipped her head around and saw Techno. He was standing with his arms he was leaning against his door frame.

He had his pink hair tied in a loose bun his glasses on the bridge of his nose.  He had on a gray t-shirt with ripped jeans and brown boots.

"Oh hey Techno"

Sally fiddled with her hair that wasn't there anymore so. She just tucked it behind her ear wondering if he would comment on it.

"Philza told me to show you some chores so c'mon" Techno bellowed he took her downstairs.

Tommy and Tubbo were playing cards on the table. Philza was in the kitchen cooking something.

"Hi Sally, love the haircut!"

Sally blushed thanking then asked.

"Where's Wilbur?"

"Oh he's going out to buy something he will be back later"

Sally nodded then she felt someone grab her wrist.

She yanked back her elbow knocking into a glass cup. Knocking it over and shattering Sally gasped covering her ears.

"I'm sorry...im sorry..."

She felt a hand on her head she was shaking and opened her eyes. To see Techno he was whispering something she couldn't quite understand it but for some reason, it...calmed her...

"Philza sir I'm so sorry"

Philza had already swept the broken glass up and dump it in the trash.

"It's fine all that matters is nobody got hurt"

Philza hummed.

"Now run along with you two that wood isn't gonna chop itself"

Sally followed Techno outside the fresh air blew against her face. It felt nice it was really what she needs to relax a little.