Reality of a Teenage Girl

Chapter 1

This is not a fairy tale, nor a dream. I wish it was. That way I could wake up,or I could know that there will be a happy ending in store for me. But it is not. Especially to a girl like me, whose pant size is bigger than ten. A girl that uses glasses, has caramel skin color, dark brown eyes and dark chocolate  hair, with split ends. My eyes are small and almond shaped, a wide nose, and, well small thin lips a reddish color. The only attribute that I have is my long curly hair. Its not too curly, its not straight, and it is not wavy  its curly and just right. But, alas, no guy will only like a girl for her hair, unless he was a hairdresser or gay, but gays do not like girls, nope. I am not much of the girly type so its rare when I use make-up, and adds up to the negative.I admit I have many male friends ,less drama,but, that is all there is, friendship. Only friends meaning that there is no possible way of a relationship to develop. Unfortunately. Truth is , I did fall  for one of my friends, best friend in fact. Jason Hemsworth, I just have never told him. He is my first love.

"Thalia!" Jason ran towards me, laughing. '' Ha! Are you ok?" He said clutching his stomach trying not to laugh. "Ah, yes, perfectly fine Jason. As you can see, my big butt cushioned the fall." I replied dryly looking around, some people laughed a little others whispered and snickered. "The whale tripped on her own finn. Ha!" I heard someone snicker, which made Jason glare at whomever was around, all traces of humor leaving his beautiful face. "Leave it," I sighed," its not worth it, now help me pick up my stuff." It was common for me to fall, I was way too clumsy, even for my own liking. Jason was picking up my pastels which where now all shattered. I glanced at him. He was amazing, dark chocolate curls falling, covering deep dark brown eyes, his lips twisted into a side smirk. His amazing strong jaw clenching and unclenching as if he wanted to say something. I quickly turned to pick up my binder, and my sketch pad. Wait for it, wait for it. "How is it that everyday you wither trip, end up with a cut, or end up bruising your self?"He said, his dark deep eyes sparkling mischiviously, while handing me my pastels and pencil pouch. " What can I say it is a gift." I shrugged taking my things and putting them into my backpack. "Well come on lets go, lets get breakfast and go to class." He said still smirking at me and helped me get up. As of in cue the goddess of Richmond High walks in. Meet the child of Aphrodite herself in all of her glory, Celeste Kings. The girl is the most wonderful and beautiful girl you will ever meet.Every boy wants her, hell if I was a guy I think I would too, she is the description of perfect. Her height being 5'6, long light brown hair, aqua blue eyes, perfect eyebrows, and the figure of a model. She was stunning. She volunteered where ever she could, she was class president, captain of the chearleading team, and voted homecoming queen for two years consecutive since freshman year, yup seniors were pissed, even though she moved a few weeks before homecoming, from New York. The girl was just perfect. No flaw at all. Every boy went Gaga for her, except for Jason. He thought she was stuck up, and claimed that he would never someone like her, but I had a feeling, that she liked him. Just my luck. Once in a while  she would glance at him, he  wouldn't notice but I would. Since I am always with him.

"Ugh. Miss Perfection is here. Let's go." Jason said grabbing my wrist gently and pulling me towards our class, completely forgeting I was hungry. To him that touch meant nothing but to me, it brought out an inner fire, and I still want  to be able to control my blushing, but i cant. We entered the class room. We both had Chemistry together. We took our usual seats towards the back of the class. "Why dont you like her?" I asked avoiding his gaze and putting my stuff down.

"She thinks she is perfect and that everybody should bow to her f*..."  

"Hey!" I interupted watch your mouth, member no cussing." i said throwing a piece of eraser at him, which he effortlessly avoided. "Ha! Sorry. Oh! Today they are assigning partners for the chemistry project right?" He said with a sigh. "YUPP!" I said stretching my arms. It didnt matter since Jason and I always ended up together we were the perfect duo, always getting an A in our assignments. Suddenly the bell rings and slowly the classroom starts to fill up. I look at the door and see Daemon Christone walk in, he was the bad boy, and star quarterback of the school. Weird combination right? He is also the biggest jerk ever! He treats me like dirt and I have had to stop Jason from kicking his butt. I am a no violent person,but I think  I can defend myself, if I have a stick or something. He glares at me, a very vicious and deadly glare, which makes me shudder andsink into my desk. "Want me to kick his..." Jason asks, i just shake my head. "He is not worth you  getting suspended." Jason just shrugs. Finally the tardy bell rings and everyone ends up in their seats, except for someone. 

"ALRIGHTY CLASS!" Mr. Grange hops from his desk. "Hold up, where is Miss Kings?" He asks looking around. One thing is for sure, Celeste was never late or absent. As in cue she strolls right in. "Sorry I am late, Sir. Student Council meeting took longer than usual. My apologies." She kindly bowed her head, making Jason snort next to me. I elbowed him "Behave" I mouthed. He just rolled his eyes and rubbed his side. Mr. Grange just smiled and nodded and continued, "Well it is time to set you up with your partners for this upcoming science project... We have Rene Atkinson with Mayra Tennins, Daisy Buetonne with Samantha Reeves..." He continued while I just lowered my head to my desk, every year he sets Jason and I together, he kind of knows of my crush, so he helps me. "Daemon Christone and Thalia Summers..." My head just shot up. What? Nonononoono! this cant be! Why him of all people! I look at Jason with pleading eyes. We were always together. Why? He stared at me in shock as well, his eyes wide and his jaw clenching and unclenching, his hands into tight fists." and lastly Celeste Kings with Jason Hemsworth. Those are your partners, since last week I gave you your rubrics you are free to choose any experiment you like. There is no change in partners what so ever." He stated, and with that the Bell rang. I am doomed.