Chapter 4

~Thalia Summers~

Finally a long day has finally ended. Thankfully! Finally I get to go to the place I now call home. My uncle's house. My parents died in a car accident, with well me being the lucky survivor, but I shouldn't have lived. Nonetheless I enter the red brick house. Small and cozy I walk towards my room. Both my aunt and uncle are working. They both work at factory jobs, but the have kept me safe and given me a home. I love them for that. I walk to my bedroom. It's pretty small but it has everything I need. I bookshelf, desk, a dresser, a twin bed, anything a teenage girl would need. I go to the desk and turn my laptop on, the laptop was given to me for going to tutoring classes which I didn't really need. While it turned in put my backpack on my bed and took everything out. My room was a sky blue color with the ceiling being white. It gave me peace. I took my laptop and sat on the bed. Opened, visited my school website to check for homework. None. Yay!! Now it was time to check my email, usually the guys planned something for the weekend and they always invited me, I always attend. No emails from them but, I have a chat invite. DaeTone. Who is that?? Curiosity taking bet over me I accepted. A messaged popped up: "summers. We need to talk."

Summers?? Holy moly! It was Daemon!! I was scared and my elbow started to throb.

"Answer me goddammit!"

I gulped the knot in my throat.

"Yes?"

"Listen I want to get this over with ASAP! Where do U live so we can start this s***."

He was annoying the hell out of me.

" I'm not telling you where I live. We are doing this in a public place. Where you can't hurt me." It's true what they say you can what you can't face to face when they are not.

"Fine." What?? Did he not argue back?? "Knowing you. You probably want your buddy to be with us, but I don't like him, so to prevent fights let's meet without him. Clear?"

He has a point.

"Ok" and with that he signed out. No bye or anything he just freaking signed out! What a jerk!!! I'm going to have to teach him manners.