Chapter 3

//Daemon Christone\\

What the hell! How dare she punch me? Who the F*** does she think she is?? I know she is my key to passing but still she crossed the freaking line. I will make sure she pays. Still, I will admit that she has guts, and well her punch was not so bad at all. It hurts as hell. What does she do, punch walls?? Damn I better ice it, it stings like a .. 

"Daemon." A soft voice called my name. I slowly turned and saw the most beautiful girl ever. Celeste. We were childhood friends and I had fallen in love with her, but she didnt know that. She was the good girl, I was the bad boy. Even though I tried.

"Cel! I thought you went to class." I spoke softly to her, not once removing my eyes from her angelic face.

"Do they know?" She inquired. I could see she was scared. Of course this is what this is about."They don't. But still to be stuck with that whale..." She put her finger on my lips,her hands were cold, she was after all my Ice Queen.

"Deal with it,"she smirked me her evil smile which drove me insane." I want Jason and I WILL have him. Now you need to take as much info as you can from shamu, is that clear?" She said batting her long eyelashes.

"As youwish cel." I nodded.

"Thank you Daemon!" She squealed in delight, and kissed my cheek. I instinctly hugged her, but she pushed away.

"SEE YA! you know they can't see me with the BAD Boy." She winked and left. Yeah. Its a secret no one else knows that her and I are childhood friends. How I let her manipulate me was out of my mind. I saw her go into class. I turned around and planned to go to the library to sleep for a while.Sleep sure sounds great.

~Thalia Summers~ 

I ran into the library, and walked into the circulation desk, luckly  Mrs. Green wasn't there so I could easily sign in without being late. Stupid Daemon, he scared the bejeezus out of me. I skimmed through  the page and found my name, and to my surprise I was already signed in.  Those peanut brained jocks signed me in, I love em.

i walked into  the library classroom,and to my surprise a few students were there actually studying along with my idiotic friends.

“And there she is. What brings you so late? Its so unlike you.” Said Daniel standing up.  Daniel was a hot guy, he was 6 feet tall he had dirty blonde hair, and green eyes, he was pale skinned and he had faded freckles all over his face, he had full lips, and he was well toned, of course he was he was in the swim team.

“Sorry something took my time.” I said avoiding their gaze. Theo quickly grabbed my chin and lifted it up.

“Whats wrong?” He said in his extremely deep voice. He looked at me with his dark black eyes , Theo was tanned, and he was in the football team, what position I honestly don’t remember since I wasn’t very interested in football. Theo was 5”11 he was the shortest of my pals, but he was the kindest, to me at least, I guess it is because he sees me as his little sister. He has wavy black hair which goes up to his shoulders he usually holds it up in a pony tail, I always mock him because he does his hair more times than I do mine. “Thalia whats wrong?” he asked again , his grasp holding my chin a little tighter.

“Nothing Theo,” I said shrugging him off and sticking my tongue out at him. We walk towards the table where we decided to do our homework, well I help them since they are brainless idiots, except for Jacob, he was smart on his own. Jacob slid a piece of paper towards me while Theo and Daniel were arguing on who could blow the biggest bubble gum bubble. Childish I know but still they made me laugh. I took the paper and opened it slowly, and it read, “You sure you are fine? You look out of it.” I smiled and scribbled, letting him know I was fine, and drew a picture of Daniel and Theo fighting. I gave it back to him and he shrugged and chuckled. See that is the thing about Jacob, he would never laugh he would just chuckle. He comes from a rich family so he learned “manners”, but sometimes, he is the dumbest of them all. A little laugh escaped my lips and I quickly covered my mouth with my right hand. All boys eyes landed on me, and trailing down to my hand.