01

IT WAS A DUSTY LOOKING THROUGH THE ATTIC OF THE HOUSE

IT WAS A DUSTY LOOKING THROUGH THE ATTIC OF THE HOUSE. Bakugou rummaged around boxes and other grimy items.

When he saw that girl earlier in the morning he could only think how he wanted to see her again. It was such a cliché for him, and that pissed him off even more.

When his mom came home from work Bakugou reluctantly asked her about that small time in middle school where he owned a skateboard.

Yes, Bakugou was that kid who bought a skateboard then didn't use it. We don't talk about that phase...

Pushing away more objects the skateboard finally came into view. He pulled it out and examined it for a few minutes.

It was mostly plain and looked fairly new. A single All Might sticker was placed on the bottom, which made him slightly smile.

He brought it into his room along with avoiding him mom at all costs.

Bakugou sat at his desk that was placed in front of a window, it lead to the street where the night lived and the light shined.

For the time being he played on his phone waiting for absolutely nothing. Suddenly he heard the rolling of a skateboard.

Whipping up his head, the ash blond found the same girl. Yet she rode her board the opposite way from where she came this morning.

Bakugou had a gut feeling he should follow her, maybe then he'd be able to talk to her somehow. With that he quickly got up from his desk.

He threw on a black sweatshirt with his gray sweatpants. Loud footsteps from the stairs startled Mitsuki as she sat on the couch.

"Where the hell are you going brat?" She asked with a cup of tea in her hands.

Bakugou slid on some sneakers before answering. "Somewhere, I'll be back later hag." Mitsuki peaked over the couch and saw the skateboard under his arms.

She narrowed her eyes and mumbled an 'ok'. As moody as Bakugou was, she trusted her son to not do things he wasn't supposed to.

Bakugou walked down his street with the skateboard tucked into his arm. He remembered the direction the girl went, so he followed.

Walking the air seemed somewhat chilly. A night breeze flowed into the air sending a shiver down his spine.

The ash blond continued to walk straight, starting to wonder if this was actually a smart decision. Soon the lights started to get brighter only for Bakugou to realize he made his way to a skate park.

There were maybe around 15 teens there hanging out and talking with each other. The area seemed a little more lit up than the actual streets which seemed fair.

A laugh was heard a little ways away from Bakugou. He turned to see who made the noise only to find the girl from that morning.

This time she was wear black sweatpants accompanied by a long sleeve white top. Her old school vans stayed the same along with her small golden nose ring.

She seemed to be talking with a group of guys who were around her age. He really didn't want to be, but this pissed Bakugou off.

He'd never talked to her and he already felt like there was something there.

Not wanting to take it anymore Bakugou stomped his way over to the girl. She heard the mound footsteps and turned her head slightly around.

Her eyes widened at the angry boy walking her way. She was kinda frightened. Her friends caught onto this and tried to help her, but they were stopped by a hand.

It indicated a 'I got this' from her. The h/c haired girl fully turned her body and smiled towards the boy. "Can I help you?"

Now standing directly in front of her Bakugou scoffed. "Teach me to fucking skate." He stated.

"I don't get a name? ...That's fine I'll start," she put one hand to her chest and the other out to Bakugou. "I'm l/n y/n. And you are...?"

Bakugou rolled his eyes but stuck out his hand as well. "Bakugou Katsuki. Now teach me to fucking skate!" He said louder.

This caught the attention of the group of boys y/n was talking to earlier. They started to make their way to her but she denied their help again.

"No." And she walked away.

Bakugou stood there baffled. This girl just told him 'no'? Bakugou Katsuki doesn't take 'no' as an answer. "The hell do you mean 'no'?!"

"Just what I said. I won't teach you to skate," y/n flipped back around to him on her heel. "Unless... you ask the right way. And I'd like to hear the words 'pretty please'."

Never had the ash blond teenager felt so embarrassed. He wanted to crawl into a hole and die there.

Was this how Deku felt?

He took a deal breath in and let it out before answering properly. "Pretty fucking please... teach me to skate... skater girl."

Y/n's head perked up at the nickname. She gave him a small smile as she picked up her skateboard. "I like that name... but we'll start tomorrow night. Be here or not I don't really care. I'll see you then 'Suki." With that she skated away.

His face was red with embarrassment and anger from the dumb nickname given. Calming down Bakugou could also feel the burning glares of the guys from before.

He faced them and flipped them off before walking back to his house with skateboard in hand. Tomorrow would be a long day of hero training... but the night after that was unpredictable.

Here it is, I hope you enjoy the first chapter

Here it is, I hope you enjoy the first chapter. I wanted to let you know in advanced Bakugou is OOC but only because he grows as a person(like every other fanfic about him). Vote, comment and follow.
Love you