11

WITH ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD NO ONE COULD COMPARE TO HER

WITH ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD NO ONE COULD COMPARE TO HER. The way she'd make fun of him and laugh at her own jokes.

The way she could play it cool and make the room feel it to. How she would effortlessly skate around without a care in the world.

But those weren't the only things he found out to be true about his crush. When she was bored she would fidget with the golden hoop poked into her nose.

Sometimes she would pick her nails without even knowing it. Her hair was usually down in her face making her seem chill.

Even the way she dressed made him wonder how he'd gotten so far into what he'd call the actual first real friendship in his life.

He could sit here and watch her all day while picking out the little things only he had noticed.

Just being around her made him feel complete.

Bakugou first though the relationship he had with the girl would only be friendly. He thought she'd teach him to skate then leave him behind... but she didn't.

He didn't know what but something in her mind made her want to be there next to him and hang around for a little longer.

With the feelings he felt for y/n, Bakugou knew if he could get her attention in the way he wanted... then maybe they could last.

And by last, he meant last.

Suddenly he was snapped out of his thoughts when the sound of a sweet voice came through his ears. Okay... maybe not a sweet voice but it was y/n's, and that's what made it special.

"Hey you good there 'Suki?" She asked in concern. "I've been calling your name for like... ten minutes? I'm not sure." Her hands fidgeted like they normally did.