12

THE WIND BARELY MADE A BREEZE AS THE SUDDEN CONFESSION TOOK PLACE

THE WIND BARELY MADE A BREEZE AS THE SUDDEN CONFESSION TOOK PLACE. No one knew what to say as their stomachs turned.

Y/n covered her mouth with her hands regretting the words she spewed onto Bakugou. Her s/c face was warmer than ever on this cool night.

How she wished she could crawl into a hole and hide there forever.

On the other hand Bakugou was the shade of a tomato. Smoke slithered out of his hands as small popping sounds came out.

He quickly shook them trying to make them stop. "You... WHAT?!" He screamed.

The h/c haired girl covered her ears. "I knew I shouldn't have done that! Fuck! Why?!"

Y/n paid no mind onto how Bakugou was trying to get her attention. Suddenly he grabbed her shoulders and spun her around to face him.

With a smirk on his face he looked her dead in the eye and spoke. "You actually like me huh?" His pearly white teeth almost blinded y/n.

She nodded her head as her head calmed down. "Yeah... I'm guessing you like me too 'Suki?" She playfully replied.

Bakugou scoffed at the sound of the dumb nickname that he's hear many times. "What do you think skater girl?"

Before he got the chance to go on Bakugou felt a soft pair of lips attached to his. His vermillion eyes went wide before slowly closing.

Y/n already had ahold of the rim of his black shirt while she brought him to her level. The ash blonds arms snaked around her waisted making her jump slightly.

Their lips danced a tango under the stars as they held each other like no one else before. 

Bakugou grabbed under y/n's thighs and pulled her onto his waist. With the added weight to him, Bakugou fell down onto the rocks.

"FUCK!" He yelled into her mouth. He heard the sweet sounds of y/n's laugher as she sat on his lap.

With them both sitting on the floor they gazed into each others eyes thinking how this was a perfect moment.

A moment where the moon shone in eye sky above them. The uncomfortable ground they sat upon with flowers littered around them.

"So... what are we now?" Y/n questioned.

As he shook his head with a snicker Bakugou kissed her cheek and answered. "I'm your boyfriend and you're my skater girlfriend, idiot."

"Skater girlfriend? I like the sound of that." She peppered kissed all along Bakugou's cheeks as he tried prying her off.

"Dumbass! I've got some shit to ask you, so get off me!" He yelled. "What would happened if you did get adopted."

The sudden question made y/n's ears perk up. Her eyes became hopeful for once in her life. "That sounds amazing, but I've never meet anyone who's wanted to actually adopt me." Her head hung in shame.

"Listen, I talked to my shitty parents about your problem. I had them talk to some other people and they found someone I know who is able to adopt you..."

"YOURE SHITTING ME RIGHT?!" Y/n yelled in excitement. "Someone actually wants me...?"

Bakugou saw tears prick the corner of her eyes. A small smile made it way to her face as she looked into the face of a hero.

Not just any hero... her hero.

The ash blond cupped the side of the cheek her nose ring was on and wiped away the tears. "Yeah... someone wants to adopt you. Just don't freak them out. Or don't get freaked out by them..."

Sooner than he knew Bakugou was caught into a suffocating hug.

He felt hot breath in his neck as y/n rocked then back and forth. "I can't believe you did this for me."

"I'm not gonna do this for you until your dumb ass goes on a date with me." Bakugou stated. His voice rang loud and clear into y/n's ears.

If her face wasn't hot before, it was now. Without looking into his beautiful eyes she nodded her head into his neck.

Bakugou sighed and told her to stop being a baby. Y/n picked up her head and looked to the angry teen.

In that moment was the first time he saw her look so gorgeous. The way her h/c hair framed her face, ever piece perfectly in its rightful place.

The e/c orbs gazing into his red ones, temping him to do much more than gaze. He traveled his view down her her perfectly soft lips.

The ones he was kissing no more than ten minutes ago. Ones he longed to kiss day in and day out for the rest of his life.

As though she read his mind, y/n slowly went in for another kiss. Their lips glided into one other taking it all in.

Unlike the other kiss, this felt more affectionate and passionate than the last one. Emotion coursed through their bodies never wanting it to end.

No matter who knew about what happened, they would always be there.

Who knew one simple skater girl who passed by the angry teens house could cause so much to be right in the world.

Now where here, but don't worry because this isn't the end

Now where here, but don't worry because this isn't the end. 😏
Love you