08

Longer chapter

Longer chapter.

Y/N LOOKED AT HER APPEARANCE THROUGH HER MIRROR

Y/N LOOKED AT HER APPEARANCE THROUGH HER MIRROR. Her e/c eyes narrowed the third outfit she tried on for the night.

The outfit that was picked out for the night wasn't chosen by y/n herself but her foster sister. Her name was Tano Haru. She was the sweetest girl y/n had ever met.

She'd been there a little longer than the younger girl, but they've gotten along very well.

While Haru wasn't very much older than y/n she helped with her outfit.

Haru sat on y/n's small bed examining the back side of her outfit. "Do a spin." She twirled her finger in a circle.

Y/n laugh a small bit while slowly turning. "How's it look?" She awaited for some type of insult she'd usually get as a joke.

But what she got was an excited scream from the older girl. "I can't believe you're getting a boyfriend. I loved having a boyfriend, they are the best!" She yelled.

Y/n backed away from the girl nervously. "I'm not sure what you're talking about. I'm only meeting his parents..." she looked to the ticking clock on her nightstand. "Speaking of that, I should go."

A black oversized jacket laid on the chair before y/n threw it onto her body. "Just let me know how it goes?"

Haru got a nod of the head from her foster sister before heading down the stairs to the adults who have been "raising" her.

"Hey in heading out. I might be back late." She informed them. But all she got in return was silence. The usual sound of no acknowledgement formed in their eyes.

All they did was refuse to admit her presence.

Y/n sighed before mumbling incoherent words on her way to the door. There stood her foster brother, Ryuu.

The smaller boy sadly didn't have a last name they knew of so everyone he knew called him by his first. "Have fun with your boyfriend y/n."

She laughed while patting his head. "Alright Ryuu."