Childhood Memories Part 3: Final Moments Together

(Your Young POV)

Over the months of being together, you've started to feel strong feelings for Sisu for that long. The way she looked, her smile, her eyes, color, everything. You feel butterflies in your heart every time you try to talk to her or when you look at her. After being with her for the past few months, you wanted to confess your feelings. One day, you asked her to meet you at the place where the sunset is visible to watch. The next day, you were waiting for a while for Sisu to get there. Almost a few minutes have passed. "Sorry I'm late." Someone said. You looked to your left and saw Sisu, but she was sparkling in the sunlight like a star. "Wow. Uh, I mean, it's alright. I can understand why you took a while." You said, blushing. Sisu giggled at you being nervous and joined you to watch the sunset. As you were for a while, you looked at her and sighed. "What?" Sisu asked. "Nothing! Just thinking!" You said, blushing again. "Hey, you alright? I've never seen you like this before." Sisu asked. "Well, it's difficult to explain." You asked. "How so?" Sisu asked. "Sigh. Alright, I'll tell you." You said. Before you could, you looked behind you and gasped. "What?" Sisu asked. "The Druun." You said. Sisu looked and gasped. "Sisu! Hurry! Our siblings! We gotta help them! Not only that, but Pengu's not going well!" Amba said. "Pengu?" Sisu asked.

Meanwhile, the surviving dragons were trying to fend off the Druun, but one by one, they kept getting turned to stone and the only ones left are the siblings. "Pengu, we're cornered. What do we do?" Pranee asked. "I don't know. Where are the others?" Pengu asked. "Look!" Jagan said. They looked to see you, Sisu, and Amba rushing in. "Hey, sorry we're late." You said, rushing to them. "Well, now that we're altogether, what now?" Aqawa asked. "I don't know. It looks like we're completely outmatched." You said. Pengu then thought about something, but looked at the others. "Everyone, rally together and lend me your power." Pengu said. Everyone did and soon, an orb was made. Pengu looked at Sisu and handed the orb to her, letting her know that she must be the one who will activate it and save Kumandra. You didn't want to believe it, but the others were already turned to stone. You looked at her and she looked at you. "Sisu, there's something I want to say to you in case we never see each other again." You said. But before you could, you were starting to turn into stone. "N/N? N/N, no!" Sisu said, before you were completely turned to stone, along with the others, leaving Sisu to be the only one alive.

(Your POV)

You startled awake and looked around you. "Sisu?! Sigh." You said.