A Frightening Reunion

(Sisu's POV)

"Brother?!" N/N asked

"Brother?!" N/N asked. "Wait, that's your brother?" I asked. "My twin brother, actually. Y/B/N, what are you doing here?" N/N asked. "2 things. 1, to see how my big brother is doing. 2, to take the gems your holding and destroy them. That way nothing will stand in our way." Y/B/N said. N/N growled and Y/B/N looked over at me. "Oh, my. Who's this? Your new girlfriend?" Y/B/N asked. "We're not dating! We've been best friends since childhood." N/N said. "Makes no difference. I'm not interested in the dragon girl. Yeah, I know your a dragon under that disguise. But, besides that, the only one I'm interested is you." Y/B/N said, pointing at N/N. "Huh?" N/N asked. "Don't act like you don't know why. You've imprisoned me for a really long time. And now, I've come to settle the score between us." Y/B/N said. "Uh, can we not, actually? I mean, your both brothers and brothers shouldn't fight each other." I said. "Shut it, woman! I'm done talking!" Y/B/N said. "Sorry." I said.

"Leave her out of this. And besides, you haven't started trying to in the first place. Listen to me. As much as I want to knock some sense into you, brother, I don't have time to do so. Besides, there's bobby traps everywhere. There's no point in fighting here, now." N/N said. Y/B/N looked around and chuckled. "Wait, is it, really? Hehehehehe. Good. That's what will make this fight even more exciting." Y/B/N said. "Didn't you hear what N/N said? He doesn't want to fight you. Wait, your not gonna fight him, are you?" I asked. "Of course I won't. Especially not here." N/N said. "Sigh. Very well, then. If you won't fight me, then you can die. Like I said a long time ago. The strong survive and the weak perish." Y/B/N said. "Listen, brother. It doesn't to be like this." N/N said. "It can and it will." Y/B/N said. He then tossed something and it triggered all of the traps. "I'd love to bury you, but since you won't fight me, I'll let the traps do the work. See you in the afterlife, brother." Y/B/N said.

(Your POV)

The entire cavern was starting to fall apart. You looked up at the light and then at Sisu. "Sisu, hold on to me. We're flying out of here." You said as you held your hand out. She grabbed it and you started to jump, but you didn't fly. "What? What's happening?" You asked. "What's wrong?" Sisu asked. "My flight abilities not working. Maybe it doesn't work as a human. Uh, hold on. We're taking the long way out." You said. You held onto her and started to running as the debris started falling. When you finally made it out, the temple started to fall apart and you both watched as it did. "That was close. Sisu, are you alright?" You asked. "Yeah. A little shaken, but I'm alright." Sisu said. "Good." You said. You then looked around. "Well, at least we got the second gem. Now, for the third one." You said. "Where's that at?" Sisu asked. You then closed your eyes and focused. "Found it. It's in a remote town with lights. Good thing we're wearing our disguise. Come on. We'll take a detour since my flight won't work as a human." You said. "Got it." Sisu said.

(Your Brother's POV)

"So, their heading there, huh? I'll admit, I'm surprised he and her survived. Guess I'll have to call in a few friends." I said as I watched Y/N and the female water dragon Sisu run off. Hehehehehe. This is going to be fun.