Chapter 14

Luo Qin was not annoyed by Qin Zhe words. He frowned slightly, "Mr. Qin, as a friend you are too lenient."

"It is precisely because I am his friend that I don't want people like you to continue hurt him." Qin Zhe voice was still warm but his eyes were sharp, "Luo Qin. Xiao Xia is a very simple person, don't use Xiaoai to bully him."

Luo Qin turned around and took a deep look at Qin Zhe. No longer bothering to talk to him, left the park and returned to the car.

He didn't come today to fight with anyone.

Qin Zhe had investigated this person and the purpose of approaching Lin Zhixia was obvious, so he regarded himself as an enemy.

Luo Qin closed his eyes and rested, suddenly the words Qin Zhe had just said came out of his mind.

He didn't like this person. He didn't like this Qin Zhe ever since he was standing with Lin Zhixia holding Lin Keai in the hospital.

As soon as Luo Qin sat in the car, the restaurant was closed. During this time, he didn't want to go in to find Lin Zhixia but seeing that he was so busy, he really didn't want to bother.

Lin Zhixia closed the restaurant door, walked a few steps with Xiaoai and he saw Luo Qin standing in front, seemingly waiting for him.

When they met head-on, Lin Zhixia sighed and walked over, "Why are you still here?"

"I'm waiting for you."

Lin Keai saw Luo Qin very happy and opened his hands to hug him. Although Lin Zhixia was jealous, he couldn't stand it. The little dumpling just liked it so he reluctantly gave Xiaoai to Luo Qin.

Luo Qin was taken aback and then couldn't help laughing.

He always had a cold face, he rarely smiled so happily and his brows were stretched out. You can see there was a smile in his eyes, Lin Zhixia was a little dumbfounded for a while.

Luo Qin is really good-looking, no matter how many times he has seen him or in what mood he sees him, he will involuntarily sigh with emotion in his heart.

But no matter how good it looks, it has nothing to do with him. He has suffered from Luo Qin. Luo Qin has a good look but he is extremely cold inside and can only be seen from a distance.

"I drove, and I will take you back."

Lin Zhixia felt a little funny, "It takes less than 20 minutes to drive and the road is so narrow that you can't get out when you drive in."

Luo Qin frowned and said, "Then I'll walk you home."

Lin Zhixia wanted to refuse but the traitor Xiaoai was very happy. He put his arms around Luo Qin neck and giggled. Luo Qin carefully kissed his face. Then he said, "I still have something in my car. I will bring you and Xiaoai some gifts."

Lin Zhixia was taken aback. It was not surprising that Lin Zhixia bought something for Xiaoai but he didn't expect that he would give him too.

When he realized that Luo Qin had walked to the car, he opened the trunk. There were two packaging boxes inside. The pink-blue packaging box on the left was printed with the children's clothing logo. One of Lin Zhixia's achievements in bringing his baby in the past few years is to know the baby products. He recognized the most high-end children's clothing brand at a glance. He hadn't visited the store before but he knows the price was really scary. A small quilted jacket could be worth a month's profit in the store. Lin Zhixia would definitely cannot afford to buy it but for Luo Qin, it must be a small matter.

This worries about the gap between the rich and the poor.

The black packaging box on the right also has the logo printed on it. Lin Zhixia hasn't heard of it but since Luo Qin bought it, it should be very good.

Because Xiaoai has always held Luo Qin and never let go, Lin Zhixia naturally carried the two gifts.

"I didn't expect you to give me too." Lin Zhixia said with a smile, "It's really stained with Xiaoai light."

"No, it's not. It's because I want to apologize to you."

"Apologize?" Lin Zhixia wondered. "Because of what happened in the afternoon?"

Although he was very angry in the afternoon, he lost his temper in a while after returning so he didn't need Luo Qin to come to the door with a gift to apologize.

"More than that, four years ago, on that night on the cruise ship. I wronged you without understanding the situation and said a lot of bad things. Today I checked it out and learned the truth so I came to apologize to you." Luo Qin stopped and looked at Lin Zhixia with a deep gaze, "I'm sorry for all the harm I have caused you."

Lin Zhixia stared at him blankly.

The time in Luo's family was really difficult. Lin Zhixia was not stupid. On the contrary, he was an orphan since he was a child. He was too good at winking but he still had a little hope in his heart and wanted to work hard to be part of Luo Qin life but he was always speculated with the worst malice and indifferent.

After leaving Luo's house, he didn't deliberately seal up that memory but because it was so unpleasant, he basically didn't remember it. Luo Qin words pulled these memories from the depths of his memory.

Luo Qin knew the truth, which was great but now Lin Zhixia didn't seem to care that much.

It is strange that he was so sad and wronged at the time but now that he thinks about it, it is just a trivial past.

He smiled lightly and his eyes fell on the sleepy Xiaoai.

"It's okay, it's all over."

Luo Qin seemed to be surprised by his reaction, staring at him in a daze. Lin Zhixia noticed his look and his smile became even bigger. "Why? You don't believe it? Actually, I'm really not blaming you for those things. Originally, we got married because of my disgrace. I'm not surprised that you think that way but it's all things from the past. What should I do now?"

The cold wind killed him in the winter night. Lin Zhixia smiled very warmly but Luo Qin still felt that there was emptiness in his heart. The more indifferent Lin Zhixia smiled, the bigger the emptiness because he doesn't care anymore.

This is the fact that Luo Qin constantly perceives after they meet again. Lin Zhixia doesn't care about the past, nor does he care about him anymore.

"But I'm quite curious. I heard that you and Qiao Ruxu are not together." In order to end this embarrassing atmosphere, Lin Zhixia twisted another conversation. He turned his face to look at Luo Qin with a trace of gossip in his eyes, "Why?"

Luo Qin seemed unwilling to mention more and said impatiently, "There is no why."

In the novel, Luo Qin and Qiao Ruxu have also been in push and pull relationship for many years. From middle school to adulthood, they just couldn't hold their face. Acknowledging that he likes the other person so that the original owner can take advantage of it.

In fact, they have to thank the original Lin Zhixia for the piercing the window paper. He knows that in Luo Qin heart has Qiao Ruxu. After that, he will of course follow the habitual thinking of vicious cannon fodder to broke the happy atmosphere. Of course, there was no success but instead fuelled the flames, allowing the two to communicate with each other.

But after Lin Zhixia passed through, he didn't follow the script and chose to divorce immediately. Perhaps it was his choice that invisibly changed the entire world plot.

There may be another cannon fodder to assist, and the two of them can be together.

Lin Zhixia has a lot to think in his mind and soon walked downstairs to the house where they lived. The little guy fell asleep but Luo Qin and was tight and Lin Zhixia was carrying things with both hands so he had to let Luo Qin followed him back home.