Chapter 23

The cafe closed at half past nine.

After coming out of the cafe, Luo Qin had been standing outside the restaurant. There was a standing sign of the hot pot restaurant next door, which barely blocked him. He heard Qin Zhe confession and Lin Zhixia answer.

But a bunch of fireworks went out before it volleyed.

Qin Zhe deliberately asked such a sentence.

He looked at Qin Zhe coldly, thinking that he was really naive.

They were all rejected, and they didn't know what Qin Zhe was happy about.

However, although the technique was naive, it was very useful and Luo Qin was indeed hurt by Lin Zhixia phrase 'what does it have to do with him'.

He once again reluctantly confirmed that Lin Zhixia didn't like him and that Lin Zhixia gentle smile every time he met was just a compromise, not for him as a person.

Luo Qin was depressed.

This kind of depression has never appeared in his previous life. He is the proud son of heaven. He has attracted much attention since he was a child. Life goes smoothly. He has hardly experienced any challenges. He has never been with Qiao Ruxu before that make him feel like this.

But Lin Zhixia became his exception.

Obviously, he looks so soft but he is harder than anyone else.

It was the same at the time of the divorce. When he said he was going to leave, he really disappeared silently. Luo Qin thought he had thrown him away as a burden all these years but he did not know when he was planted in his heart.

After the reunion, he thought that he should still despise Lin Zhixia as before but he couldn't control himself to be attracted by the brand-new Lin Zhixia, especially after knowing that he had misunderstood him back then, the seed broke out in the spring.

Inside the house, what Lin Zhixia and Qin Zhe were still talking about, Luo Qin did not hear clearly. He saw Lin Zhixia about to turn around and subconsciously hid behind the stand. In fact, there were many loopholes in the way of hiding but because Lin Zhixia drank alcohol, who has just been confessed in person, he feels a little dizzy for the time being so Luo Qin was not found.

When Luo Qin walked out from behind the standing card, what he saw was Lin Zhixia holding Xiaoai who had fallen asleep and stood shoulder to shoulder with Qin Zhe.

Luo Qin stood there for a long time before leaving.

Qin Zhe really didn't see Luo Qin in the cafe again but it wasn't because of what he said it because of Luo Qin projects in other cities suddenly something went wrong. He had to leave Tongcheng for a few days to follow up.

Although hadn't heard anything from Luo Zhengyan in the first two days but Luo Qin couldn't guarantee what Luo Zhengyan would do next. He approached Xiao Qi and asked him to take care of him and immediately notified him if something happened.

As a result, a strange guest suddenly appeared in Lin Zhixia small restaurant.

Arrived at nine o'clock in the morning, the boy ordered a cup of tea and then started playing on the computer. Then ordered a fried rice at noon and sat for more than an hour.

The cashier girl approached Lin Zhixia, "Boss, look at that person, it's so strange..."

Lin Zhixia only noticed this boy who seemed to be at most twenty years old.

He was extremely thin, his skin was not as pale as bloodless and he was wearing headphones, looking at the computer screen intently with a plate of untouched fried rice beside him.

It was a bit strange but it was nothing out of ordinary. Lin Zhixia said to the cashier girl, "Go and add some tea to him."

The cashier girl answered, and the boy said thank you to her. The cashier girl pointed to Lin Zhixia. The boy raised his head and smiled at him, Lin Zhixia also gave him a smile.

Suddenly, the person at the innermost table in the store uttered a scream and then a loud noise.

"Boss! Why are there cockroaches in your dish?!"

"Damn, I just ate that dish! What the hell is this restaurant, the hygiene is so bad!"

There were three middle-aged men sitting at the table. They were sturdy, unfamiliar faces and they looked violent. Lin Zhixia was a little embarrassed but he still walked over and leaned forward to look. Before he could see clearly, the table was turned over with a bang, the plate broke to the ground.

Lin Zhixia was stunned. Lin Keai, who was playing with toys was so frightened that he cried. Lin Zhixia hurriedly sent the baby to the back kitchen for the chefs to take care of him. He walked out again and was caught before he said a word. The middle-aged man gave a shoving and he took a few steps back and almost fell.

"What do you think, I can still blame you?"

Another man fanned the rest of the tables at the store. "The sanitation of this store is too bad. It's such a big cockroach. The ghost knows that there are still other dishes. What's the matter? I said why I had diarrhea after I came home for a meal last time. Don't come here again!"

The diners talked a lot and some acquaintances who came to eat often refuted it speaking for Lin Zhixia, "We often eat here in Xiaolin. The dishes in Xiaolin are clean. Nothing like this has ever happened."

The middle-aged man immediately stared at them and slapped at the table, "What do you mean, you said I'm talking nonsense here, right?"

He has a fierce look so that the beard and stare are even more scary. The aunt immediately silenced, seeing this posture is getting more and more troublesome. The remaining diners did not dare to say anything, and one after another walk away.

Soon the table of middle-aged men and the boys just now were left in the shop.

The boy sat still in his position and didn't seem to see any movement around him. He lowered his head and sent a text message.

Before Luo Qin arrived at the airport, he received a text message from Xiao Qi.

"Brother Luo, someone is making trouble for my sister-in-law."

Luo Qin immediately sat upright and whispered to the driver, "Go back."

Lin Zhixia stepped forward, "Sorry, it's the fault of our shop. Let's go to the hospital to check it out. I will pay for it."

"Which hospital to go to?" The middle-aged man shouted sharply, "I eat at all. What can you find out?"

Lin Zhixia understood in his heart that they want to frame him.

He has been in the store for so long and the customers are all from the surrounding residents and college students in the university town. He has never had any problems with his food. The first time he encountered this kind of thing, he was a little panicked.

"Then what do you want to do?"

"Compensation, don't you understand the mental damage?" The middle-aged man rolled his eyes impatiently and then sat on the seat in front of Lin Zhixia, with his legs wide open. The deputy gangster acted, "I am happy to eat and now my mood is completely ruined, you have to pay!"

Lin Zhixia was taken aback, and then asked, "How much compensation do you want?"

The middle-aged man stretched out two fingers. His hand shook, "Twenty thousand."

Lin Zhixia thought that if it could be solved with money, it would be fine if the compensation was paid but the figure this person threw out really made Lin Zhixia take a breath, he couldn't believe it. Repeatedly, "Twenty thousand?"

"Yes, not too much, right." the middle-aged man digs his ears with his little finger, "If I didn't think your business was not good, I would not think it was too little for 20,000 yuan! "

"Twenty?" The boys on the side suddenly laughed," You put that cockroaches in the meal and he have to pay twenty thousand for compensation? "