Chapter 30

Qiao Mei yin and yang made Lin Zhixia amused, and he asked, "You can come, why can't I?"

"Yeah~" Qiao Mei's smile remained the same, her voice was sweet and greasy but her slender eyes showed nothing, "It seems that Brother Zhixia doesn't know what level he is."

Lin Zhixia looked at her with a faint smile and looked at Luo Qin who was walking towards him, "You have an answer to your question just now. "

Luo Qin took the baby to order and all the dishes were ready. After waiting for a long time, Lin Zhixia didn't come back. He was a little worried so he discussed with Lin Keai,"Xiaoai, shall we go find Dad?"

Xiaoai looked at the food on the table and slobbered but father is more important so he opened his arms to Luo Qin, "Okay."

Luo Qin smiled and hugged Lin Keai. He saw Lin Zhixia from a distance, stood there with a girl in front of them with her back to them. Luo Qin eyes were dim, and he quickly walked over.

"Xiao Xia." A low voice came from behind. Qiao Mei smile instantly solidified, she turned around stiffly and saw Luo Qin walked to them at some point.

He is very tall and wears a long black trench coat. His appearance is exquisite and sharp, he usually appears in front of them in an aura that is not close to anyone but not today. At the moment, he is holding a child in furry clothes and a bear hat. The little boy, look very cute and soft.

And his eyes were all focused on Lin Zhixia behind her.

"Brother Luo Qin..."

Qiao Mei looked at him incredulously, her gaze slowly moved down, falling on the child in Luo Qin arms. So familiar eyebrows, the memories from the cruise ship four years ago suddenly rushed into her mind.

The moment she saw the child, a terrible thought flashed in her mind.

Luo Qin turned a blind eye to her and Luo Qin voice fell to the sea without any response.

"Xiao xia, the dishes are already served. Let's go eat."

His voice was low but gentle and Qiao Mei even suspected that she had heard it wrong.

"Okay."

Lin Zhixia walked to Luo Qin side. Lin Keai opened his arms to hug him, "Dad, hurry up. Pineapple buns, eat pineapple buns."

Lin Zhixia took the little guy from Luo Qin arms. Lin Keai appetite has been really good recently, much heavier than when he didn't get to Luo's house. He joked to him, "Little greedy cat."

"I'm not~ I'm not a little greedy cat." Lin Keai objected urgently and then aggrieved. Big eyes blinked at Luo Qin, as if expecting Luo Qin to speak for him.

The corners of Luo Qin mouth rose slightly, "Yes, Xiaoai is not a greedy cat. Xiaoai just likes to eat." Lin Keai was very satisfied with Luo Qin answer, he nodded seriously and contentedly then began to slowly report the menu, "Dad, we order pineapple buns, crystal shrimp dumplings, and Dad's favorite rose crisps." Lin Zhixia is addicted to sweets, cakes and crisps. He especially likes them, although Luo Qin also has no intention of taking them with them today. They came to this Cantonese restaurant but he really liked the dishes so Lin Zhixia asked in a very good mood, "Wow, did you order it for Dad?"

"No~." It's not him, it's Luo Qin.

Luo Qin knows what he likes to eat? Or is it just a coincidence?

Lin Zhixia looked at Luo Qin subconsciously and saw that his expression on his face did not change but his earlobes were a little red.

They walked to the table with Xiaoai and they had already forgotten Qiao Mei.

Qiao Mei looked at their backs, trembling angrily. Her slender nails pinched the flesh of her palms, she bit her lip tightly and strode over. She firmly grasped Lin Zhixia arm, "Wait!"

Lin Before Zhixia could react, Luo Qin quickly threw her hand away.

He did not use much strength, but Qiao Mei wore a pair of heels of nearly ten centimetres. The floor of the dining room was so smooth that she was suddenly thrown away. She immediately became unstable and staggered back several times just happen to hit the waiter who delivered the meal.

There was a sound of ping-pong, the dinner plate fell to the ground and the scene suddenly became chaotic.

Qiao Mei fell to the ground in an extremely unsightly posture, her delicate face stained with soup and water, it became ridiculous.

The restaurant was still playing festive Christmas songs on a loop. The noise of the children almost lifted the roof off. Passers-by wanted to help Qiao Mei get up but she was hysterically scolded away.

"Fuck away! Don't touch me!"

She didn't care whether her manners were good or not so she raised her head and looked at Lin Zhixia fiercely.

"Lin Zhixia! It's all your fault!" Lin Zhixia looked at her calmly, as if looking at a stone or a tree without any emotion.

"Heh." Qiao Mei looked at the three of them, and suddenly laughed, "So, it was that night...Lin Zhixia, in that case you should thank me very much. If it wasn't for the glass of wine that I gave you, how could it be possible to climb onto Luo Qin bed!"

Although she already had a certain understanding of Qiao Mei character, Lin Zhixia was stunned for a while when she said this. Qiao Mei shamelessness was really beyond his imagination.

How can one say such a thing after turning a person's life into a cloud of muddy water?

Luo Qin covered Xiaoai ears and looked down at Qiao Mei, who was sitting on the ground very embarrassed. His eyes pierced her like a sharp arrow, "Qiao Mei, I thought you would be very busy lately. After all, I'm waiting for you to file a lawsuit. There are really a lot of people who hate you. I didn't expect you to be in the mood to come out for dinner."

Qiao Mei face flashed with grievances and unwillingness, then she suddenly thought of something and looked at Luo Qin in shock, "You are helping them?"

Xiao Qi also told him about this before. Lin Zhixia looked at Luo Qin subconsciously but Luo Qin did not deny it.

Qiao Mei murmured, "Let me just say. Why those few people suddenly came to the door and they also found such a good lawyer. It turns out that you are supporting them... Brother Luo Qin, how can you help them deal with me?!"

Luo Qin sneered and Qiao Mei face was pale, "Did you do this for Lin Zhixia? Does your brother know that you are doing this to me?"

"Do you remember what you did? Don't you remember? In this case..." Luo Qin looked at her coldly, "I remind you that your graduation design works are all plagiarized and someone should have already reported you so Qiao Mei, enjoy this festival well because you will be busy after this."

After speaking, he took Lin Zhixia and left.

Qiao Mei sat on the ground for a while. Her ankle hurts so much that she couldn't move. Passers-by kept coming up to ask her curiously but she drove away in a vicious manner.

Too embarrassing, when did she suffer such humiliation.

Lin Zhixia is to blame!

Qiao Mei took out her mobile phone and dialed Qiao Ruxu number. As soon as the call was connected, tears flowed from her eyes.

"Brother..."