Chapter 34

In the meeting room.

Luo Qin sat at the forefront as usual.

With a cold face, frowning brows, two straight long legs overlapped and fingers lightly against his chin. His eyes are not looking at the employee who makes the report but keep tapping the screen of the phone from time to time, as if waiting for someone's.

Suddenly, the screen lit up.

Luo Qin immediately sat up straight and looked intently but it was a spam text message.

He silently pressed off the phone and without looking up, he said solemnly to the employee who was suddenly stopped because of his actions, "Go on."

He has sent several messages to Lin Zhixia in the past few days and none of them got a reply from Lin Zhixia.

Of course, he would not blame Lin Zhixia for this. In fact, he was already very happy when he was not blacklisted. Luo Qin was just wondering if the content of the messages he sent was too boring, so Lin Zhixia was not interested and didn't pay attention to him.

He want to go home, want to see him.

But it doesn't work.

Luo Qin was a little upset, but the confession that day was still too impulsive.

He couldn't help sighing, and the frozen silence in the conference room was restored.

In the past few days when Luo Qin moved out, Lin Keai asked Lin Zhixia with his fingers every day, when Uncle Luo would be back. Lin Zhixia didn't feel much about it and work like usual every day, taking Lin Keai back and forth, although very busy but happy.

However, although Luo Qin was not at home, he did not forget to buy things for him and Lin Keai. After confessing, Luo Qin love became blatant and he did not hesitate to give things away. Lin Zhixia would have new gifts every day when he went back. The cost of food and clothing, nothing he can't think of, the room is almost full.

As for the messages that Luo Qin sent him, Lin Zhixia actually read it. He has no friends except for Qin Zhe and Xiao Qi. Only Luo Qin would send him messages but many times he couldn't understand Luo Qin in the end. He wants to say something but never reply and briefly read it, then throw it aside.

In the afternoon, Lin Zhixia was dozing off in the store, and someone ran over in a hurry, "Brother Zhixia, can you help me send this document to Brother Luo?!"

A sealed document bag was handed to Lin Zhixia. Before Lin Zhixia had time to answer, he ran out again, "I sent you the address via phone. This is a very important thing. I dare not let others send it casually, but I have something to do now. Brother Zhixia, please send it for me!"

"Oh, oh, wait for a while!"

Lin Zhixia ran out, but he watched as he got on a rental car and disappeared. He had to delivered it anyway. The bag of documents seemed to be very important. After thinking for a moment, he decided to send it to him. It seemed that what Qi Mingyuan said was it quite important.

Qi Mingyuan quickly sent the address. It was not far away, he should have arrived in the past half an hour by car.

Only at this point in time, shouldn't Luo Qin be in the company?

A little doubt floated in Lin Zhixia heart, but it quickly disappeared. Regardless of those who had them or not, his task was to send the documents to him anyway, and nothing else had anything to do with him.

Lin Zhixia soon arrived at the community resident where Luo Qin was lived. He searched for the address given by Qi Mingyuan, rang the doorbell gently and it took a while for someone to open the door.

Luo Qin low and slightly impatient voice accompanied the opening of the door.

"Who?" As soon as the voice fell, Luo Qin face immediately showed a hint of joy when he saw the incoming person, "Xiao Xia, why are you here?"

"I helped Xiao Qi to deliver the documents." Lin Zhixia looked at Luo Qin, thought he looked tired and listless, then asked casually, "Are you sick?"

Luo Qin got dizzy this morning and had a sore throat, so he asked for a day off to rest at home.

"It seems I had a cold." Luo Qin gave in, "Come in."

Lin Zhixia shook his head and handed him the document, "I'm just here to send something. I'll go back first."

Luo Qin stopped talking, and finally saw Lin Zhixia again after a few days. Luo Qin only wanted to keep him stay and say a few more words to him, but he was worried that he would find himself annoying so he didn't dare to say anything. Standing at the door, looking at Lin Zhixia leaving figure, felling very lonely.

Lin Zhixia took two steps, not knowing what he thought of and suddenly turned around, "Have you taken the medicine?"

This is caring about him, Luo Qin loneliness was washed away by his words and he smiled at him, "I have eaten it."

Looking at his smile, Lin Zhixia was puzzled. Didn't he just take the medicine? Why he is so happy?

Lin Zhixia thought for a while, and said, "I'll cook some porridge for you."

Luo Qin froze slightly, and then couldn't help but raise the corner of his mouth, "Okay." The house where Luo Qin lives is quite large but there is coldness everywhere, and can still feel chilly when the heater is turned on.

He opens the refrigerator door, the fruits and vegetables are all available but it seems that Luo Qin hasn't moved it at all, and there are leftovers of instant food packaging in the trash can. Lin Zhixia can guess how Luo Qin spent these days after just a few glances.

Luo Qin followed Lin Zhixia step by step. Lin Zhixia turned around and found him standing behind him, "Go and rest." Luo Qin shook his head, "I'll help you."

" I don't need your help in cooking the porridge."

Luo Qin still didn't move, standing by and watching him silently.

Lin Zhixia didn't care. He cut some vegetables and prepared to cook them together.

People who have a cold probably have no appetite for anything, and porridge is the best choice.

He didn't feel sorry for Luo Qin, he just felt that Luo Qin, who had just leaned on the door and looked at him eagerly, was a bit pitiful.

After all, he moved out for himself. If Luo Qin got sick in Luo's house, Lin Zhixia would not care about him.

"Where is the salt?"

Lin Zhixia didn't find the salt and asked Luo Qin, but he didn't get a response. He looked over and found that Luo Qin was looking at him in a daze. Lin Zhixia waved in front of him, "Where is the salt?"

"Ah... oh." Luo Qin came back to his senses, "It should be in the upper cabinet." After saying that, he walked over and opened the cabinet above Lin Zhixia. He took out the seasoning box, and put it in Lin Zhixia hand.

This action made the two of them very close. Lin Zhixia quickly leaned back against Luo Qin chest. He indifferently picked up the seasoning box and concentrated on cooking porridge, but Luo Qin's heartbeat was extremely fast and his face was hot.

Lin Zhixia is actually quite tall, but he looks much smaller in front of Luo Qin.

A very small one.

Luo Qin was full of heart, and he could wrap this whole person from behind.

"By the way, don't buy us gifts anymore. You can't use up so much." Lin Zhixia used a spoon to gently stir the porridge in the pot, "Don't buy snacks for Xiaoai, he doesn't know what fullness is. He eats as much as he buys. He's been heavier in the past two days."

Luo Qin immediately remember a small dumpling with swollen cheeks in his mind, his brows softened a lot, "I don't know what you want, so I bought everything when I saw it. "

Lin Zhixia sighed softly, "We just want a peaceful life."