Chapter 45

Luo Qin almost stepped off the shift, passing by a high-end dim sum shop on the way home. He had bought it with Lin Zhixia several times before. Lin Zhixia liked it very much. He thought about it and stopped the car and walked in to the dim sum shop.

As soon as he walked in, several employees inside took a breath. After a day of exhaustion, suddenly such a seductive handsome guy came and his appearance was out of this world. "She squeezed in front of him and asked enthusiastically. What do you need?"

Luo Qin frowned and said in a low voice, "I'll take a look."

Lin Zhixia loves to eat cheesecake and apple rolls the most. Luo Qin bought a few according to Lin Zhixia preferences. He brought a few snacks to the little guy and he left the shop with both hands full.

He went out so far, a few new shop assistants still gathered together to look at his back until they watched him get on that expensive sports car, they started howling again.

"Look at his long legs, look at his posture in the car. My mother, I swear it's definitely not because of his seemingly expensive car that I think when he gets in the car is fucking handsome!"

"Damn, so handsome and rich. I can't, I really can't!" The store manager walked over and poured cold water on them, "This is a family man, don't do it."

"Where can you say that he is a family man."

"I don't understand." one of the girls retorted dissatisfiedly, "He doesn't look like someone who eat sweets." The store manager raised the thermos and took a sip.

"He come here last time with his family. Well, yes. You were also saw it last time." The young ladies and sisters looked at each other.

"...The handsome guy who hugged the baby last time?"

"Oh my god...How can the single dog survived?!"

Luo Qin went directly to Lin Zhixia room as soon as he got home.

Gently opened the door, the room was a little dim and sunset glow came in, the fine dust in the air were fluttering.

Lin Zhixia and Lin Keai were lying on the bed, sleeping so soundly. The sound of Luo Qin coming in did not disturb their sleep and each of them slept more sweetly than the other.

Luo Qin mood suddenly became happy.

Luo Qin took off his coat and lay down beside Lin Zhixia. He shrank into the quilt, only showing a small part of his face. Because he fell asleep on his side, his cheeks were slightly bulged and he looked so cute, Luo Qin endured. In the end, he couldn't help it but to leaned forward and kissed.

Lin Zhixia slowly woke up and saw Luo Qin by his side in a daze. He subconsciously leaned against Luo Qin, " You are back."

"Well." Luo Qin adjusted Lin Zhixia sleepy hair. "I brought you the cake from the dim sum shop that you like to eat. Will you get up to eat it?"

"Okay." Lin Zhixia eyebrows crooked and then glanced at Lin Keai, who was sleeping around him and whispered. "I want to eat it quickly, not let Xiaoai know."

"Don't keep it for him?"

Lin Zhixia shook his head decisively, and then smiled again, "Am I going too far? Fighting with the kid." Luo Qin standing up, helping him get his clothes, "It's not, I bought it for you."

Lin Zhixia stood on the bed, wrapped Luo Qin neck, a faint gleam in his eyes then he said softly, "Mr. Luo, I thought you liked Lin Keai the most but now it seems that you like me more." Luo Qin face was calm, his brows softened and he said in a deep voice, "Of course I like you the most."