Aftermath

April 22nd, 1981

"Adler, open up!" Park said. "Hold on," Adler replied. This was a month after Adler's team rained hell on Solovetsky. The entrance of the safehouse had opened and Adler was standing right there in the entrance. "I haven't seen you in a long time!" Adler said. "We're closing this place down next week! Anyways, what are you doing here?" "Just here to check up on the crew," Park replied. "Oh. We have Woods, Mason, Sims and," "Bell?" Park asks. Adler looks at the floor and shakes his head. "He died, when we were talking together alone, a red that somehow survived, shot him, right in the chest," Adler says. Park shakes her head. "No, no, no, no, NO! There is no way that's true. He must've survived somehow." "Park, I'm not lying, it's just the inevitable truth... he died. I know you two had a special rapport, I'm sorry." Adler replies. Park runs towards the river not far from the safehouse. She sat right there next to the waters. Her tears falling into the water. This sure was one of her biggest losses. Although it seemed that she was trying to friend-zone Bell, on the inside, she, with all her heart, adored him, very much. Park runs her fingers along the river. She saw what it seems to be, Bell's reflection in the river. She turned around but no one was there. Her brain was playing tricks on her. She missed him so much but knew that there wasn't any way to bring him back. She had stayed there at the river for an hour, where Bell would usually spend his free time, reading books, in the sunshine. She looked over and saw the lounge chair Bell would usually be. This was a long time since she had last cried. She usually wouldn't spend this much time doing anything, but she had no hope, her love had died, after noticing she truly loved him. Now it was all gone, she had nothing to believe in. Bell would usually be there to make her laugh through the hard times. But he was gone. She got up from the river and vowed to never forget him, ever. She left the river, heading back towards the safehouse.