Finale

August 1st, 1981

Park sat there sipping her tea. She was waiting for Bell to arrive at the tea house. Then, she saw someone familiar enter the door. It was Bell. He looked around and then saw Park. He walked towards her and sat down in the seat in front of her. "Hello, Bell," Park said. "Hi!" Bell replied. "You look beautiful. I also can't get past your scar." Park blushed. "Thank you, you do too." Bell's tea arrived shortly afterward. "Hey, Bell, Adler told me you got shot by a red that had somehow survived. But I don't think that's the truth. It's just, not believable to me. Can you tell me the truth?" Park asked. "It's best you don't know. It might start tension." Bell replied. He took a sip of his tea. "I'm thinking of joining an intelligence agency. I want to try and stop Perseus. Before his plans succeed. I don't know which agency to join though." Park shrugged "You can join whatever you want." They both stopped talking. When they were done with their tea, they split the bill. They went outside and sat on the bench next to the tea house. "I have something to confess. I don't know if you'll feel the same but I have to tell you. I...... love you." Bell told Park. "I know. I love you too." Park smiled at Bell. She leaned towards Bell and then kissed him faintly on the lips. Bell was surprised. He had waited for the longest for this to happen. Park finally kissed him. Park stood up. "I have to go now. See you next time Bell!" "Bye!" Bell replied. Bell was most surprised than ever in his life. But he thought something was missing. "Wait," Bell rushed towards Park and kissed her back on the lips. Park wanted to say something but she decided not to and enjoy the moment. She leaned back and let it happen. When they were done, they went their separate ways. This was just the start of something big.