Love through tears

Bold- Thinking

Nobody's Pov

"Ahhhhh" William screamed punching the wall out of sadness and anger. William collapsed on the floor crying. The tears just started flowing and wouldn't stop. William had just lost his youngest son in an accident caused by one of his creations. William went to wipe his face and now has a mixture of blood and tears on his face. He had not stopped bleeding from punching the wall.

Henry's Pov

Was that William screaming? I'm gonna go check up on him. I make my way to Williams office " Willy are you in there? " I pause for a minute to get an answer. No answer I put my ear up to the door to see if I can hear anything. I hear small sniffs and sobbs coming from behind the door. " William if you wont open the door i'm coming in " " ........" Still no answer? " William I'm opening the door" " ........ " I reach for the door handle but as I put my hand on the handle I hear a bunch of shuffling behind the door. The door opens. Standing at the door is a Tall depressing looking man. Dressed in his normal purple dress shirt he had red bags underneath his eyes from crying.....And blood on his face? Without thinking I put my hand up to Williams face and I stared into his beautiful yet dead looking eyes. I turn a light shade of crimson once I catch myself. " Come on Willy go sit down and I'll patch up your hand " I said, turning around to grab the first aid kit hoping he didn't catch me blushing.

Williams Pov

" Come on Willy go sit down and I'll patch up your hand " Henry said. I force myself to give a small smile. I hate looking like this infront of Henry. I noticed a small pink tint on Henry's cheeks but decided to ignore it and go do what Henry says. I sit down at my desk and Henry comes around With a first aid kit. Henry grabs my hand and starts wrapping my bruised , bloody hand. I feel my face heat up. Why am I blushing? This is my best friend. I can't be in love with him....right?

Henry's Pov

I finish wrapping William's hand. I look into his eyes and give him a loving smile. Is William blushing? No there's no way.... I stare into Williams' beautiful hazel eyes. Then my eyes stare at Williams' lips. His lips look so soft... " U-umm H-hen.... " William studders. F*ck it... I kiss William on the lips and to my surprise he kissed back. I only break for air. " I love you William I have since college..." William pulls my face towards him and kisses me again. " I love you to Hen... "