💮Hanahaki disease💮Part 2

*Angst*  * Hanahaki disease *

William's Pov

" However if you do that you will lose all feeling to love ever again...." William couldn't believe what the doctor was saying From one sided love.... Heh my love for henry could kill me isn't that kinda funny.... I don't want to lose my ability to love but I dont think Henry feels the same way.... " Hey Doc can I have time to think about it? " " Of course however before you leave may I take x-rays of your lungs to estimate how much longer you have? " " Umm y-yeah of course thank you doc.... "

Henry's Pov

Something has been off about william here lately I'm not sure why but he has been distant.... He also seems hurt everytime he is around me, especially when Ella is around.... Did I do something to hurt him? I hope not. I hate seeing him like this.... As I'm walking around loss in my thoughts I bump into somebody. " Oh I'm so sorry I should have been paying attention to where I was walking " I bent over and picked up the paper they were holding. " O-oh uh Hi Henry wasn't expecting to run into you heh.... " W-willam? I look at the paper that I picked up. I read a few words on it ....Hanahaki disease? What's that? " AHH!! Please don't read that! " Willam then snached the paper out of my hands and ran away " Sorry Henry I have to go! " That was odd.... I will have to look up what Hanahaki disease is when I get home....

Willam's Pov

Ahhh! Im so stupid why did I run away! Ugh I need to figure out what to do.... Only 3 weeks left until the flowers suffocate me.... There would be no time for me to save up money to even think about the surgery.... And no thanks to my parents they wouldn't even care if I am gone.... I guess my only options are to either wait till I suffocate to death or tell Henry how I feel and hope that he will love me back.... This is the only reasonable choice....