My little Wolf~

This is a 1k reads special it may not be the best this is the first time I have written smut. In this story William is a humanoid werewolf meaning he has large k-9 teeth ears and a tail. And Henry is a vampire in the story. Any Lets get onto the story hope you enjoy!   Blank~

! TW !  Smut, Blood, Masochism 

William's Pov

" AWOOOoooo "  " Vanny! Vincent! Shut the hell up! "  (Vincent is William's brother in my auUgg I just need to get away from everyone in the pack their starting to get on my nerves. I make my way out of the forest and into the city. Hmm... where should I go? Ehh there will work. I walk into a bar hoping to get away from the pack.  Ugg why must they be so annoying.  I walk up to a stool and sit down. " Hey cutie ~ " This tall blond man started talking to me " I'm not interested go back to drinking your wine "      " Awww why not ~ "    This dude is starting to get on my nerves     " I'm sorry but go back to drinking your wine, goodnight "    I get up and leave I head out into the ally way . I pull out a cigarette and light it up. I take a hit of of it when I start hearing some weird slurping?? noises.  I put out my cigarette and start heading further into the ally way and see a person slunched over in a dark corner in the ally way. Good thing I have night vision...  I carefully and quietly make my way closer to to the mysterious person...  Is that blood I smell? Is that person eating a rat?!  As if they heard my thoughts they turn around and give me a strong glare.  The person had beautiful blood red eyes he was very tall and had beautiful orangeish-brown hair with some stubble on his chin. As if I was enchanted by his eyes I couldn't look away  " Hello little wolf ~ "  

Henry's Pov

" Hello little wolf ~ " Mhm his blood smells sweet... I'm sure he wont mind~   I make my way towards the wolf in front of me. " So little wolf do you have a name? "  I say griping his chin to make him look me in the eyes    " W-william "    " William what a gorgeous name  ~  The names Henry cutie "  Maybe I can have a little fun with him he seems interested in me and hes pretty hot.  I start rubbing my hand down his neck and I hear soft sighs come out of his mouth. I move my head and start lightly kissing his neck and  without any warning I bit into his neck.

William's Pov

Henry started to lightly kiss my neck it felt good I wanted more... I was holding back moans trying to not be loud when I felt a sharp pain in my neck. " A-AhHhH~ "     I felt Henry sucking on my neck. As he was sucking on my neck I kept making really loud feminine moans. I was very hard and I needed friction so I started to rub my crotch against his leg. Henry took notice and stopped sucking on my neck. I felt blood drip down my neck from where Henry was sucking and I whined and the loss of touch. " H-hen-nry  P-PleASE~ "     As I was saying that Henry grabbed my crotch and started rubbing my large and obvious bulge. " Someone looks needy ~ "  " H-Hen PleAsE I neEd MorE ~    And with that he roughly threw me against the wall   " AHhh ~ "    

Nobody's Pov

Henry started to take off William's clothes then his own.  Henry then grabs Williams face and roughly kisses him. " Mgh ~ "  They only break for air. Henry trails little butterfly kisses down William's body. Henry traces Williams V-line with his tongue " H-hen q-quite t-tea-seing m-me ~ "  Henry took all of William inside his mouth. William was caught off guard by this and almost came at the sudden motion. Henry kept bobbing his head up and down ignoring his gag reflexes.  " H-hen-r-ry  i-im g-going t-to N-ngh ~ "   Without much warning William came inside Henry's mouth. Henry looked William in the eyes suductivly and and swallowed his cum.    " Hmm ~ You taste very sweet ~ " 

Hello my dear readers im sorry to end it here but I wanted to get this story out. I just took a state test so I hope I passed... Anyway I hope you enjoyed and Im going to be working on a new seperate story from the one shots Its going to be a pick and choose your own adventure book. And don't worry It will still have Helliam inside the book. Anyways Bye bye~

Blank~