Part 1 - New Rival

⚠️⚠️Warning⚠️⚠️
This part contains:
🤬Strong Language🤬
& and &
😢Sad parts😢

You have been
⚠️Warned⚠️

"Hmm... Wolf hasn't replied to my message for 2 hours now, busy much? Well I'll just go look for him, maybe his tire popped in the middle of the road" Fox went on putting on his sling back and putting on his shoes. "Wolf McCloud, you take care of your little brother okay? I'm just going to fetch your dad" Fox said.

"Okay mom!" W. McCloud answered. "So wholesome, calling me mom" Fox thought with a smile as he headed out the front gate and hopped into his car, driving off into the night.

He drove to a long road, thinking that Wolf would be anywhere there, yet no luck in seeing him as he drove across the bridge and into another road, by his surprise, to see police tapes, police cars, and many police officers in the road, Fox pulled over by the side and got off the car, he went to investigate and yet to be blocked by a officer. "Sir, I'm sorry but you can't go in- oh! Fox McCloud! It's you! Didn't know it was you" the officer said. "What's going on here?" Fox asked. "well you see, there was an accident here, down that hill there-"

Suddenly shouting are heard. "HEY! OVER HERE! HE'S STILL ALIVE!" An officer called out as the others rushed in. Fox couldn't see what they found, till the point he saw a familiar car, crashed into a lamp post. "Wait... Is that?... Don't tell me..." Fox's fear level increases as he hurried into the crime scene, down the hill he goes to the point he froze to see. "WOLF!!!" Fox went on rushing down the hill, rushed by Wolf's side, he looked all bruised and bloodied up, still alive though, but badly injured, what I mean, really badly injured right now.

"Oh god Wolf stay with me hun stay with me! And don't you freaking DARE! Die on me! You hear me?! Wolf!!!" Fox yelled while bursting out a river of tears, holding Wolf tightly, hugging him. "Oh baby baby please, not like this, not like this, stay strong, please I don't wanna lose someone so important to me!! Wolf!! Come on! Get up! Wake up! WOLF!!!" Fox yelled to hear his voice echoed into the darkness.

꧁༺8 months later༻꧂

Fox and his team were assigned to find a very wanted criminal that almost put Wolf's life at risk, they finally found the footage after 8 months, to see Wolf driving home, till he was being followed by another car, that car slam onto Wolf's car till he lost control and crashed into the lamp post.

He crawled out of his car and tried to crawl away, but yet to be stop by a hooded figure with a hidden tail, it repeatedly smash Wolf's head into the ground and kicked him off, letting him roll down the hill.

Falco looked at Fox, then down to look at his hands, Fox's fists were clenched tight, eyes were very obvious to see they were in rage, anger, and a desirable taste of getting revenge.

Fox's Pov

Wolf... Don't worry, once I find this @ss hole, I'll make sure that he or she stays freaking dead, I'll avenge you, you protected me, now it's my turn to protect you, so don't go crazy when I get back, or else you're going to make me cry, you been warned hun ok? Good, love you very much hun, if you can hear me though if that's a thing to be in a coma.

Fox and his team left to search this wanted criminal, getting revenge and putting the attempting murderer at end. But looks like it won't be easy, they have the plate number of that car, yet to search it, to see lady luck is not on their side as to see no matching plate numbers.

"Gee I really hate this mission, but yet this is an important mission to be in since its Fox's revenge on the murderer who almost killed his lover, I'm not turning back now" Falco said.

"Yup! Whatever happens, I'll try my best to help!" Slippy said. "Same, and I heard the Krystal will be helping us, it's been so long since we last saw her" Peppy said.

"Alright, I guess the more the merrier, now that she's added to the list, it'll be quicker to find the criminal, once I get my hand on that f*cker, I'm not hesitating to beat the guy's @ss into the Lylat system" Fox said, crossing his arms, having an angry look on his face

"Now now, let's not waste our time talking around, we got work to do, Slippy, you're coming with me to search Side B-7, Falco, Fox, you look at Side D-2" Peppy said.

They split up as they search the place, one after another, till they search half the city, and what do you know! No luck at all! But a bit of luck because Krystal came to help, she has a different style, she was looking more like a sales analyst as she helped them search.

Few hours has passed, whole city was searched, yet no sign of the culprit nor the car what so ever, so they took a break from searching.

"Phew, gee I'm tired" Slippy said. "you're not the only one, dang this guy is hard to find" Falco said. They talked and talked while FOX slowly drift into his thoughts.

Deeper and deeper, its like it had sank him into the bottom of the ocean, were his thought flow around his head, into his eyes, then into his inner thoughts, yet he still thinks, when will Wolf wake up? Is he going to be asleep like forever or something?

Then now he snapped out of it my a tap on the shoulder.

"Hey, are you alright Fox?" Krystal asked.

꧁༺NEW RIVAL༻꧂