Part 5 - Truly, Madly, Deadly

⚠️⚠️Warning⚠️⚠️
This part contains:
🤬Strong Language🤬
& and &
💉💊YANDERE STUFF🔫🔪

꧁༺Corneria Hospital, 10:32 pm༻꧂

It was about time, that Wolf awoken from his 8 months coma, he gazed around the room to be greeted by the others. "Guys! Wolf's awake!" Slippy called out. "Oh thank Lylat, Wolf, how are you feeling?" Peppy asked. "I feel like this was the annoying thing that happened to me" Wolf said. "Sure does, by the way, did Fox visited? Oh wait I forgot you were in a coma, my dumb bird brain kicked in a bit hehe" Falco giggled in embarrassment. "Yup dumb bird, well I could only hear his voice, and those two kids kind of gave me fate to wake up I guess, speaking of Fox, is he with you guys?" Wolf asked.

"Well you see, Fox went missing, and Krystal was also finding him since she helped us find the criminal" Peppy said. "Ugh that fat ass vixen, why always her, that woman is thirsty for Fox's love, speaking of her, where is she too?" Wolf Asked. "Honestly we don't know, she had a false alarm to meet us at the park" Falco said. "Strange, Fox went missing and that girl isn't here" Wolf thought of it.

"Also! We're going to have a new member! Well, the member is one of the most wanted of Corneria city, but he's very great in mechanics, technology, and somehow, pyrokinesis and cyrokinesis, yup you heard me, he's an actual ice and fire bender" Slippy said. "Oh shut up Slippy, he can't control fire or ice" Falco said. "Well Slippy said was true, he does control ice and fire" Peppy said. "If he does, great, he can roast that bastard who did this f*ckery on me" Wolf said. "Now now violence isn't the answer" Peppy said. "Yeah yeah grandpa rabbit" Wolf said.

With Fox.

Fox slowly woken up, to see his legs and arms tied up. "Oh sh*t..." He looked around the room, and start to remember the looks of it. "Dammit Krystal..." He mumbled, before he could do anything, the door opened to see Krystal walked in the room. "Oh Fox, you're awake! what a surprise~" Krystal said with a grinning smile on her face. "Ok Krystal, tell me why are you doing this, if you get what you want, let me go" Fox said. "oh hehe but I already got what I want, and that is you, so I'm not letting you go" She said.

"Why me?! You wanna kill me?! Torture me?!" Fox yelled. "Oh no Foxy boy, all I need, is you to be mine~" Krystal said. "Well in your dreams, I'm already in love with Wolf-" Fox get's cut off with a slap as Krystal holds his face on both cheeks. "Listen here Fox McCloud, I don't want you to say that f*cking bastard's name, right now, if you say one more time, I have no choice but to put his life to an end, YOU HERE ME?!" Krystal yelled at his face, to see her crazy obsession to Fox.

Fox's pov.

I wanna say this, but Krystal is an absolute psychopath, I should sign her up to a mental asylum, not to think of it, HOW THE HELL CAN I GET OUT OF HERE?! I'M LITERALLY STUCK WITH A FREAKING YANDERE! Wait, aren't yanderes in some sort of country? Oh what ever, but sh*t this girl went from innocent to coocoo crazy, if Wolf wakes up while I'm still this girl's kidnapped senpai, I'll be a damsel in distress for f*ck sake, hopefully he saves me, cuz this girl is pretty annoying to be honest, really, not gonna lie about it.

"Now, I'll be cooking you dinner, now stay comfy there, I'll be right back, I love you~" Krystal said as she went out the room. "Dear Lylat, someone save me and end this disgusting love torture" Fox mumbled. 

With the others

They were looking at the CCTV footages in all streets in the city, they caught Fox's car being followed by Krystal. then afterwards, they can only see Krystal going home with a luggage. "Hm, Well we don't have any choice but to talk to her personally, she might know something about the disappearance of Fox" Falco said with his arms crossed.

"Yeah and when we know that she's responsible for it, I'll beat the sh*t out of her, other people said, don't hit a lady, but no, I can hit anyone" Wolf said. "Including children?" Falco asked. "No not children or someone too young" Wolf said having that innocent tone. "Right, now that Fox's in danger, we'll have to get Wolf's damsel in distress saved" Peppy said. "really, you guys are just gonna say that? Ugh gee why did I agree to this, well Fox's in danger, of course I had to agree, to save my freaking Foxy in distress" Wolf said.

"Um what if it's a trap? should we plan first?" Slippy asked. "Oh yeah right that, I already planned it out, so don't worry" Falco said. "Alright, we should track Krystal's place, it's not gonna be too hard" Peppy said as he starts to find the coordination of Krystal's place. "So Wolf, tell me, on a scale of one to ten, how much do you love fox?" Falco asked. "Ten always-" Wolf got shocked by a tie detection collar. "Hehe again how much?" He asked. "ELEVEN OUT OF TEN!" Wolf said as the collar did a ding sound, taking that as a truth, Falco removes the collar. "Nice, and yet I'm so dead after this" Falco mumbled.

"Alright I got the location of her house, It's not that far from the city, we can easily travel there when there is no traffic" Peppy said. "Alright great to hear, now we're gonna find out sooner. speaking of that, who's going to be the replacement of Fox's leader role of the StarFox team?" Falco asked. "I'm not gonna be leader, I'm tired being one" Wolf said. "Well who?" Peppy asked.

A voice was heard at the door as a figure stands there. "That will obviously be me, not to be rude" It said. They looked. "Ah! You're here just in time, most wanted, T. Wolf" Peppy said

TRULY, MADLY, DEADLY