Part 3 - Suspicious HERoine

⚠️Warning⚠️
🤬Strong and sexual language🤤
You've been
⚠️Warned⚠️

꧁༺3 days of search༻꧂

The StarFox team had found clues, one, a pocket knife which was dropped from where they chased the criminal, the second one is a car key, the last is the real plate number of the car. "1854AB" Peppy stated. "Alright, I guess We'll take a break first before we risk on hunting the guy down, Alright team, move out" Fox said as the StarFox team spread out, but Krystal came up to Fox. "Hey Fox, I wanna ask if you want to Join me for a sleep over? I kind of feel a bit lonely" She asked.

"Sorry Krystal, I can't-" Fox was shushed by Krystal. "I know what you're going to say, but please I need someone to keep me company" The blue vixen herself begged. "But you have your pet cat with you at home" Fox said. "The cat does not count for me, but you do" Krystal said, by the looks of her eyes, she was kind of saying the truth. "Alright, Fine, but don't get me the wrong idea, only this once alright?" Fox said. "Yay! thank you Fox!" Krystal gave Fox a big hug, Fox just hugged back, but he looked away from her.

Fox's pov.

Ok now I'm very curious and suspicious of her now... Ok it might be my imagination but this time it felt very real so yeah, now I'll keep a good eye on her, or she might do something when I'm asleep... with her... Wolf! If you can here me, um if you are in a coma and your ghost can hear me! uh don't know how that would work, but hey! I'm not cheating on you! Don't you dare also get the wrong idea! You hear me?!.. ok now I'm sounding crazy, I just talked to myself for no reason, i think? Whatever.

Fox and Krystal decided to take a ride on her car instead, so she won't give Fox things to do. It was a long drive, but a relaxing vibe that ease them both on the way to Krystal's place, it didn't take long that they arrived to a nice humble home in the neighbourhood just beside Sector D-1, the two got out of the car. "Well, here we are" Krystal said. "It's a nice place you got here" Fox said. "Why thank you" The blue vixen thanked him with a smile.

The both of them went inside, Fox placing his things on the couch as he sat down, tired, he went on calling the babysitter that he won't come home for tonight, turned off the phone and get some shut eye from the stressful work. Krystal peeping him from the other room, having that desirable smile, and eyes of a.. What do they call it.. Yandere? Maybe let's go with that for now, for now she just went on taking a nice warm bath to relieve herself on what kind of plan she might do next with fox in her house.

Once they chit chat a bit, they would sleep, well, Fox just took the couch, Krystal took the bed, thinking he would sleep with her, good job Krystal, you tried though, but just not hard enough, don't worry, you'll be on Wolf's love level, maybe not, welp back to the story. "Ugh, why the couch, he could just sleep here with me, he still love that Wolf, maybe I should kill Wolf?.. No no that would broke Fox forever I believe, geez, it'll be difficult than I thought.." Krystal though as she sat up and hopped of her comfy bed.

Fox was fast asleep, drooling? Oh dear me, Fox, you really have a nice dream of.. Eating pancakes? Hah? Wha? Ok this is awkward.

Fox's pov.

Oh yes the dream is perfect, but not perfect, Wolf is more than perfect, he is everything, yes yes everything, ok now this is getting awkward, Wolf? You hear me? If you are, well guess you saw how weird I am, for those past 10 years, and 8 months, yup, well visit me in my dreams, if you could enter, and hug me, squeeze me, kiss me, f*ck me- wait what oh uhhh...

Looking from Fox's face right now when he sleeps, he looked embarrassed, flustered, and.. Nervously sweating, Krystal was looking down at him. "He's dreaming about him too.. Oh Fox, I love you too, I'll give you anything that Wolf can't give, why not you choose me over him instead? We're meant to be at first, now that you decided that at first, I'm not making you change it, and sooner or later.." The blue vixen thought why walking back up the stairs as her eyes, filled with jealousy.

"You.. Will.. Be.. Mine, you don't.. Have a choice.."

꧁༺The next day༻꧂

Fox was on patrol duty at the other sectors, till Krystal drove her car, parked it and got out, meeting Fox. "Hi Fox! Thanks for keeping me company at home, even if its just a little bit" She said, giving him a big smile of joy. "Yeah it's no big deal, oh, Peppy said that you are assigned to patrol Sector A-4" Fox said. "Oh ok! Thanks for letting me know! See you later!" She got on her car and started driving, but Fox caught a glimpse of her car's plate number.

1854AB..

Fox's pov.

Wait, isn't that the plate number?.. Wait wait hold on, WHAT?! Ok my suspicion of her have gone to a whole other level, I should've knew she was suspicious, I need to inform this fast, before I mess up my freaking opportunity.

Fox ran to his car, got in and drove off. But little does he know, Krystal watched him as she just hid behind a building. "Oh Fox, you almost knew, I think I won't hesitate.. Kidnapping you won't hurt hehe" She said as she pour a strange medicine on a towel as she started to drive and follow Fox.

SUSPICIOUS HEROINE