Part 4 - Fox, Notice Me!

⚠️Warninh⚠️
💉💊YANDERE STUFF🔫🔪

Fox drove his car and took some few turns to reach their ship, and he thought to himself when he sees, why isn't the others there? I thought they would go here to have their break?

As for Krystal, she simply chat the others but not Fox that they would go to the park for a meet up. Well that was a smart move for Krystal to get out of trouble.

Fox pulled over and looked around. "Oh come on, where could they be?.. Damn it" Fox clenched his fist, he decided to get in the ship to look around.

It was a bit dark in the ship because the power hasn't been restored, he took out his pen light and walked around, he decided to find them in their rooms so he turned the corner and continued walking, while the sneaky blue vixen was at the entrance, hiding, peeking, and a plan on how she would kidnap him.

Fox wonders around the dark halls, he checked on Slippy's room, only to see a room of mechanisms, gadgets, and a work space of papers and sketches. "Not here.." Fox mumbled as he closed the door as he moved on for now.

Fox decided to check on Peppy's room, just a regular room with many papers and documents on his work space. "Not here either.. I wonder why though?.." Fox thought, while the sneaky vixen snuck by him and quietly walked down the hall as she turn the corner, just in time that Fox would only see her tail, unrecognised from the darkness. Fox sprinted down the hall and opened up Falco's room, to see someone under the sheets, blue feathers sticking out. "Finally found someone" Fox hurried and rushed to the bed. "Falco, hey, I have something important to say!".

When the sheets uncovered, it was Krystal, looking at him with a wide stare and a grin, Fox went full on surprise as he immediately turn around and made a break for it, while Krystal chases him down the hall. " Fox~! Come back here~! Let's have a nice talk~!" She said, chasing him with a towel, soaked in medicine, ready for Fox to take his well rested nap, Fox went on screaming and calling for help, yet no body came, he thought by turning this corner, he could escape from the entrance, but, little does he know, he regrets it.

The entrance was blocked off by tables from the lobby, Fox tried to get rid of them, but he was too slow because how the tables weigh, in a matter of time, Krystal caught up to him, covered his mouth and nose with the towel, Fox struggled and muffled, not for long, the medicine kicked in, making him slowly feel the heavy weigh on his body, lowering him to the ground. " Shhh~ it's okay, you're going to be just fine, now that I finally caught you, you are now officially mine, only mine forever" The yandere looking vixen smirked happily.

She started dragging Fox into her room, she left his unconscious body on the floor as she starts to move her clothes aside to bring out a luggage, she starts to wear some clothes to change appearance so that she won't be spotted that easily, then she dragged the luggage he the sleep Fox as she stuffed him inside, zipping it up, just leaving a small opening for him to breath inside, and she is now ready to go, unblocking the entrance, freely and happily walked out while dragging the luggage.

With the other's.

"Ugh where the heck is she? I thought she wanted to meet us?" Falco said. "It appears that it was a false alarm, she thought she has a stalker and she wanted us to help" Peppy said. "Well what a bummer, I guess let's head back, Fox could be finding us, it's 7:32 in the evening" Slippy said, 3 of them walking back.

Krystal was driving while Fox was in her back trunk, the medicine sure is strong, giving him a long well rested nap, until they arrive back at Krystal's house, more like his prison.

She dragged him inside as she pulled him out of her luggage. "Now, I need to tie you up Foxy boy, I don't want you running off if you woke up" Then the dragging continues, she tied Fox's hands and legs on each ends of the bed, including his mouth to prevent him from screaming. "Oh Fox gehehe, you look so cute, makes me wanna keep you even longer than forever" She said, smiling, giggling, then started laughing like a crazy woman from an asylum would do, she walked out the room, slowly closing the door behind her very gently.

"Oh how can this day be anymore fun, now that my plan of capturing him is a success, all I need to do, is making him all mine, but yet he will deny, well, I'll just have to force him" She pulled out a knife from her kitchen. "Oh, sorry, but not sorry Wolf O'Donnell, looks like you won't get to see him again, since you took him away from me in the first place, I'll be taking him back, because he belongs to me, you hear me?! YOU HEAR ME?! HE ONLY BELONGS TO ME, ME ME ME ME!"

She stabbed the table with her knife with a raging look on her face, till it became a innocent smile. "Well then, i still have work to do, I'll now have the moment of my very own dream come true~! And sooner or later, Fox will forget Wolf, AND INSTEAD LOVING ME! OH IT'LL BE SO MUCH FUN TO SEE HIS GORGEOUS FACE OVER AND OVER AGAIN~ I LOVE IT~~!, FOX!!! YOU'LL SOON BE MINE FOR ALL ETERNITY~!" She yelled till she burst an insane laugh of a true crazy psycho she is.

May Lylat have mercy on Fox's soul.

FOX, NOTICE ME!