Final Part - Our Problem's End

⚠️Warning⚠️
Contains
A single swear🤭

Krystal slowly looked at Fox, trying to reach out her hand to him. "F-Fox..." as a bright light strike her gaze, the dying vixen stumbled and fall off the big height, after almost a minute, she splash into the ocean's water.

"Sayonara Krystal, you're the one who's swimming with the fishes now" Fox said as he helped Wolf up and hugged each others, till one small problem. "GUYS! FUEL'S DOWN!!!" Falco yelled in their intercoms as Fox and Wolf shockenly widen their gaze as the platforms broke and separate as they fall along with the empty fuelled arwings.

Peppy, Falco, and Slippy ejected from their seat and safely fall down with their parachutes, but Wolf and Fox fall fast as they scream. "FOX GRAB MY HAND!!!" Wolf yelled, trying to reach Fox below him, Fox did as well and successfully held on together. "WOLF!!! WHAT DO WE DO!!!" Fox yelled, scared, not wanting to fall into the ocean's water, get stund by the impact and drown. "FOX!! CALM DOWN, I'M HERE, AND THERE'S NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF!" Wolf yelled. "BUT WE'RE ABOUT TO-" Fox couldn't finish as Wolf yells. "NONSENSE, THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS, IS BOTH OF US STAYING TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT, WHETHER WE LIVE?!" Wolf pulls Fox closely. "OR DIE?!"

They soon hugged tightly, hoping for a miracle, to save them from their fate below

Everything went dark, black, their visions became blurry, they heard echoes, calling them, "Wolf, Fox wake up!" "Get up you guys!" "Don't go on scaring us! Get your *sses up!"

A high pitch ringing on both their ears start to grow high, loud, then soon they woke up, seeing Peppy, Slippy, and Falco looking down at them. "Oh thank Lylat you guys are alright!" Peppy said with a relief tone. "Fox, you there?.." Wolf asked if Fox was there or not. "Present big puppy, ow I think I hit my head in the water I think" Fox said. "Guys to be honest, you both didn't go into the water" Falco said. "What? But the ocean was just below us?" Wolf questioned. "Well" Falco pointed down. "It is below us" he said.

They were on a giant floating ice berg, behind them was a slippery ice slide, which is there for Wolf and Fox to fall and slide down safely. "Wait, how in the world this this came from?!" Wolf asked. "Why don't you ask our friend who recovered quickly" Peppy said, pointing at the shore, that one little stone shed at the port.

"Looks like I became a bit useful today"

"Oh, I almost forgot about him" Fox said

"Oh, I almost forgot about him" Fox said. "I have to be honest, he's actually not as bad as I thought he would be" Wolf said, Peppy and Falco helped them both up as the ice berg slowly float ashore.

They got off as Julius clapped. "What a fight, that's one way to get rid of one pesty problem I would say" He said. "And also, thank you for saving both of us" Fox said. "No need to thank me, I had fun helping anyways, and also, the hospital I was sent to, I had to bring some familiar faces" Julius said. "Who?" Wolf asked.

Then they heard running, they looked to see, and to be surprised. "Mom, dad!" Wolf McCloud and Fox O'Donnel, the two little boys came running, hugging them in the process. "We miss you guys so much! I thought you guys are dead or something!" W. McCloud said tearing up a bit. "We miss you kids too, and lucky for you two, me and your dad are still alive" Fox said, patting them.

They all seem happy while Julius starts to walk off. "Hey! Julius!" Fox called out to him. Julius turn and look at them. "We're thinking if you would like to join the StarFox crew? We still have more room for more members" Fox asked. By seeing the reaction of Julius, he seems to be, happy. "Sure, I guess it would be great to join the crew, but I need to go back to my home planet, maybe I'll meet up with you guys some time" He said. "I understand, well good luck, careful out there!" Fox said. "I will" Julius said as they wave goodbye.

"Finally! The game of cats and mouse is finally over! Now I wanna go get some shut eye from all that patrol and chasing" Falco said. "You're not the one who needs that much shut eye" Fox said as they both laugh. "Alright now, let's all go home, and celebrate tomorrow for our success" Peppy said, Wolf and Fox picked up their kids, and start walking home, after a long journey of chasing and fighting, it all ends here.

"Hey Fox, I realised you actually shot her, you never shot a real person with a pistol before, how does that make you feel?" Wolf asked. "Well, I'll explain in one word, shock" Fox said. "Well don't be, once we get home, we can cuddle how long you want" Wolf said. "Yaaay!" Fox cheered as they laughed. "Two love birds, but what a twist" F. O'Donnel said. "Yup not gonna deny that as a fact" W. McCloud agreed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Fox: Well that was a experience, right Wolf?

Wolf: Sure is, I never knew this would be Krystal's end, and our Problem's end, now we get to sit back, relax, and wipe away all those problems.

Fox: Hehe yeah, who knows, maybe there will be a new story about us coming up? What will the author call it?

Wolf: Let's not break the 4th wall and be patient, better keep it a secret

Fox: Alright, well, thank you for the readers who read the story's sequel! It's been a hell of a ride!

Wolf: Remember, love may lead to obsession, but it has a limit, nothing is limitless, everything has their limits and balance.

Fox and Wolf: As for this sequel's end, thanks for reading, see you in the next one! Bye bye!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Julius: Hi guys, Julius Wolf here, thank you so much even the followers here, its been so great to make stories with a happy end! And yet you just had the feeling that you want to read more of this like a continuation. Well no problem, because I, will still continue this story in more books till I get to it's final and mostly last ending. See you guys in the next book of Trusting Rival Lovers. Peace! ✌

Our
Problem's
End.