Part 14: GiftXForXTheXJoker

Opening my eyes I was greeted by the suns bright smile. Lifting an arm over my face to shield my eyes from the sun I sat up before feeling a pair of arms around my waist. "my love please don't leave bed so early~" My face heated up as I heard hisokas morning voice. We've been together for years now(Guess you can say you had a time skip of maybe 3 years?)and I still can't get used to how sexy his voice sounds no matter what time of the day.I tried to get out of bed only to be pulled back in."Hisoka I don't feel good i need to go to the bathroom"I spoke as i felt nauseous.I felt something emerging up my throat and i dashed to the bathroom throwing up in the toilet."What could be happening to me"I spoke leaning my head onto the toilet seat feeling more and more sick.Hisoka stayed next to me soothing me and making sure i was ok

Finally i was able to get up and clean myself up.I washed my teeth and went to the kitchen."Hisoka what would you like for breakfast"I spoke as i looked threw the items we could use."Anything is fine dear"He spoke from his office,He used to stay home but since he became an assassin, He's out the house more and more,So i usually spend the day with Gon and the others.Luckily he had a break today.As Breakfast was done i had such a weird craving.I took out pickles whipped cream and peanut butter and placed it on a pancake.As i dug in hisoka walked in and made a weird face as he saw what i was eating."Dear what on earth are you eating"He spoke. Looking at what i was eating i saw it looked disgusting"I-I'm not sure these past few days i noticed I've been having morning sickness and weird cravings"I spoke as i looked at hisoka sitting down next to me."Hmm maybe I should go talk to leorio maybe he can help me with my problem"I spoke as i finished my weird dish i had made."We should i hope its nothing too bad"He spoke cutting up his food and eating.

once we arrived at Leorios place he checked me and left to check the tests and other things he did on me.
I held hisokas hand being worried I had some disease or cancer.Finally Leorio came back with a big smile on his face."Y/n, Hisoka...I checked all the tests and turns out your pregnant,It's still early so we can't see if you have more than one or the gender but congratulations!"I was in shock.I looked at hisoka.He looked so surprised."Hisoka,Do you want to think about if you want to have the baby or not I understand if you don-"I was caught off guard as he wrapped his arms around me."I hope we have more than one child my love"He smiled as he looked at me happily

months pass and i had a pretty big belly bump already.We got news from leorio we were having two babies genders were boy and a girl.Although morning sickness is getting worse and i get extremely tired and have not gone out in days.I would also have big mood swings and yelled at hisoka.I felt horrible for doing such things but hisoka understood what was going on.hisoka and my friends are here to help me and give me support.I gained a bit of weight due to me over eating and only sleeping most of the time.Gon and the others were so exited about the news and asked about names for the two angels that were on the way.I didn't really have a names just yet but I'd like to talk to hisoka about that.

As time grew closer we could feel the babies kick from time to time.Hisoka talks to them.Not for a long time but at least he tries.We also started getting a baby room ready for them and had many gifts form close people.I would look at myself in the mirror and see how big my belly has gotten.Softly rubbing my stomach i felt bumps.I got emotional and smiled as small tears fell down my face.I'm having a family with the love of my life.Ill admit i was afraid he would not want children.He always seemed so distant and never talks about wanting a family.
One night when i was "asleep" I heard hisoka talking to the babies."I hope your as beautiful as your mother,and i hope you are as handsome as me"He spoke as he smiled softly placing a hand on my belly."At first i was afraid of having children now thanks to y/n i know we can have a family and you two will be loved endlessly"He kissed my stomach and got ready for bed.As he left i smiled and tear up hearing him talk to them,I now wondered how often he talked to them as i slept.

One night i woke up with a huge pain.I realized my water broke."Hisoka!"I shook him and he shot up awake."It's time"I spoke.I saw nervousness in his face as he heard me speak getting up he picks me up and places me in the car.He grabbed the baby bags and it was off to the hospital.

Ello Guys Author-Chan is back!
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter,Sorry if its too short
BUT!!!!
You guys get to choose the babies names.
So any name y'all can think of throw it in the comments i will line it down to 2 and 2 for each gender and the we vote on the final two names!!

Also i wanted to change my user name since I'm not longer an only hisoka acc so if you guys can plz give me ideas for a new user name lmk as well in the comments

THANK YOU GUYS SM FOR THE SUPPORT AND ILL SEE YOU GUYS LATER!!

BYE BYE💕