Part 3:Dancing X With X The X Joker

(Hear this song when you see this emoji 💖)
Hoiz admin here sorry for not posting in a long time.Havent been able to think of a good way to continue the story but now I do so here we go!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walked out my room I see everyone gathered around a paper on a wall.I pushed threw the crowd and saw what it said.
'DanceXDance come by'
"Soooooooo y/n you goin?" Gon said as he smiled and laughed."I don't think so I don't have a date"
"oh"he said looking back at the paper.
"Bet your going with Killua"
You said and laughed.His face got deep red as he looked away"We are going as friends"he instantly said smiling."Sure"you laughed and walked away.
"I wonder why they sent us all to this village aren't we suppose to continue the exam."You said in your mind."I haven't even gotten my tag yet..."you put your hands in your pocket and feel something in it.
"what th-".Your eyes widen as you see the tag."number 44"you remembered back to the small scene you had with him in the cave.
"I guess I pass the exam then..."you take it to the hosts of the hunter exam confirming you passed.you were happy but felt like you don't deserve it.
"congratulations"you froze hearing a voice as you walked to your room.you turned around to be greeted by Hisoka
"what do you want"you said looking for the keys to your room."are you looking for these?"he said holding your keys."yes give them back!"
You said walking over trying to grab the keys.He smiled and held on to your waist."why don't we continue our small 'Connection' from last time"he smirked pulling you closer.You put a hand on his chest the gap between your faces getting smaller.

"Y/n!"you hear a voice and footsteps getting fast you turn to see gon."let my friend go!"he said grabbing your hand and pulling you away from him
Hisoka easily dodged him and hit gon in the stomach.
"Gon!"you ran to him as he got up weakly.He stared at him with anger in his eyes.Hisoka smirked throwing something to me.I catch it and put it in my pocket for later."so sad our private moment was ruined I'll see you later so we can finish"he turned and walked away."s-stupid Hisoka!"gon yelled weakly punching the wall leave a dent.you helped him up and took him to his room"calm down I'm fine"you said opening the door to his room and helping him to his bed."I don't want you near him y/n!"he stood up glaring at you."I'm sorry but I won't be listening to you,now please rest you don't wanna be hurt for tomorrow's dance with your beloved Killua do you?"you said and laughed a-bit seeing his face go deep red."w-we are not a couple we are just friends!"you laughed more hearing him as you walked to the door"sure,good night gon"you smiled and closed the door after hearing him say goodnight back.

As you walked back you heard similar voices talking form a room.You slowly walked over to see leorio and Kurapika real close to each other and.....kissing!? You saw one of them turn to your direction and before they could you teleported in your room.You sighed"all my friends have a date for the stupid dance and I don't" you grabbed a change of clothes and towels and went into the shower taking a relaxing soak.Once you changed and dried your hair you sat down and opened the note Hisoka have you earlier today."Your my partner for the dance"that's all the paper held.you looked in the back and saw nothing else."are you serious" many feelings went threw your mind.You were happy but nervous.Hisoka made you his partner for the dance.But gon said not to be around him.but another thing is why the hell are we having a dance in a hunter exam.You growled and a got up walking to bed."guess I have to look for something to wear tomorrow"You climbed In bed and closed your eyes drifting to sleep.

You woke up to an unbelievable sight.Hisoka was laying next to you arm around your waist and shirtless.Your face went deep red seeing such a sight.you closed your eyes again and got closer to him since it was pretty cold that morning.all you heard was a chuckled from the man.he lifted your face by your chin as he softly kissed you.You kissed back softly Not wanting it to end."You really art something else y/n"he smiled softly.the smile he gave you was different than others this smile felt real.with no mischievous dealing behind it.you hugged him slightly taking him by surprise.you two fell asleep again soon after.

~~~~~~~~~~~later that day~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You had finally found clothes you liked and felt like you can move around in as well."and 3 hours to spare good job y/n!"you said to yourself and smiled
The following is gonna be what your character chose for their attire
For male:you chose a f/c tuxedo with a white buttoned up shirt.some ripped pants,a pocket chain with a devils star on it and dress shoes
For females:you chose a f/c dress that shows your back you wore some light make up and have your hair in a braid with a rose in it,back high heels and fishnets on your legs
This ends the (how your character would look)
After two hours you got ready .before you left you put a knife in your waist and made sure it was hidden" just in case"you walked out and went to the dance.You met up with gon and Killua of course gon had his hands wrapped around Killuas arm and smiled brightly."yo y/n,woah you look nice"Killua said and smiled."you look real pretty"gon said as well.I hear a group of voices and turned around to see leorio and a beautiful women next to him holding hands."wow leorio I thought we were friends you never told us you had a girlfriend"you said surprised."Actually it's boyfriend"the girl spoke"KIRAPIKA!?"gon and Killua said in unison."I sort of like this long hair I might let my hair grow and well I didn't want to embarrass leorio"he said fixing his hair."and I said I won't be why should I"leorio spoke blushing.you walked around Kurapika amazed"wow you went all out you even wore a dress"you said looking up and down at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~💖💖💖💖💖~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Play the song now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~💖💖💖💖💖~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lights dimmed as soft music signaling everyone to start dancing.Leorio held Kurapikas hand and waist and starts to dance Killua and gon did the same."have a good time You four"you smiled walking away.
As you walked threw the many couples dancing you got pulled by someone and hit their chest.you looked up to meet eyes with your lovely Hisoka looking very handsome in a suit."i was lookin go for you"he said and puts a hand on your waist and gets your hand starting to dance with you."I didn't expect you'd actually come"you said smiling up at him and put your free hand on his shoulder."I would never leave you alone"he said and pulled you close to him staring deep into your eyes and you into his.a spot light slowly fell on you two everyone cheering and clapping as you two were the center of attention.He pulled you even closer into a kiss.You blushed deeply kissing back."LETS GIVE IT UP FOR TONIGHTS WINNERS!"soon after everyone kept dancing and enjoying them
Selves.As for you and Hisoka you two went to a room and had a 'special' moment bringing the night to its close

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wowie this brings this chapter to its close
I'm so sorry I took so long to post a story
If you would like to request a story for the next chapter please dm me or comment it and I'll do it for the next chapter

Thank you so much for reading and I'll see you next time!

-love admin