Part 5:TheXJokersXfeelings?

Its been a whole month last time i saw hisoka since the day the group of hunters kidnapped me.I haven't seen a trace of him anywhere.It makes me think that maybe he's.....over me.,What if he found another girl and just gave up on me.just the thought of it made my eyes tear up.Hisoka is my everything I don't know what ill do without him.he is very weird and keeps many things to himself but that what I love about him he's so mysterious and that's what makes him so different i understand that my friends dislike him but it doesn't matter to me.My heart tells me that hisoka is the guy for me.A few hours later i decided to fo down town we escaped to this place and broke into a room since we could not afford to pay it.I walked threw huge crowds and escaped many sales people selling their stupid fake item.I decided to walk into a barber shop since my hair was getting to long for my liking.Before i got there I stole some money from this guy who was a huge jerk.I saw the barber shop and walked towards it when i saw from the corner of my eye.It was......hisoka with another girl.She was touching his face and getting pretty close to him.Why isn't he pushing her off why is he being so calm around her.My whole body froze as he looked straight at me with his usual smile.The girl saw he was staring at me so she covered the window.My heart just ached even more,so many thoughts ran threw my head thinking of what they could have been doing in there.my eyes grew watery as i decided to run back to the hotel.I payed for the room and went to it opening the door and slamming it closed as i stepped in.My heart felt shattered into so many broken pieces.Why did he do this to me,or well HOW could he do this to me.I walked to the bedroom and laid in bed.My tears fell even more as he passed my mind.I ended up crying for the rest of the day and night.More days passed and no traces of him at all.Until one night i was getting ready for bed and I heard a noise in the kitchen.I grabbed a knife i always leave under the bed and walked slowly to the kitchen.My hands shook.I was thinking it was the people that had kidnapped me and wanted to take me back.I sped up and ran up to them and went for a pin but they dodged and pinned me."GET OFF ME!!"was all i said until a pair up lips crashed onto mine.My eyes widened but for some reason i did not push away but kissed back wrapping my arms around their neck not wanting to break the kiss.I-It felt so familiar.After a few minutes they parted from me as i slowly opened my eyes to see...hisoka.My heart raced but I also felt anger fill me as well.I pushed him off as i get up."what do you want"was all i said as i walked back to the room only to be stopped and pulled over to him."I don't even get a welcome kiss~"he said as he leaned for one as i instantly turned my face away."Go ask your new girl for one!"i said as i slammed my fists into his chest doing him no damage.He looked confused as he soon enough laughed.That was one of the fist times i saw him laugh."You really are a jealous little girl aren't you"he said as he kissed my neck.My face flushed in red."T-Then who is she tell me now and why was she touching you so much!"I said mad at him.He looked at me with a expression of laughter."she was healing me but mainly She was helping me to get these"He said as he makes a beautiful bouquet of rainbow roses in his hand.

"she was healing me but mainly She was helping me to get these"He said as he makes a beautiful bouquet of rainbow roses in his hand

My face went a deep red mainly of embarrassment but i was so flattered."We spent over a month in a half looking for them"He said as he walked over to give  them to me.My eyes tear up as he walked over,i couldn't help it and ignored the flowers to hug hisoka.He was caught by surprise but hugged me back."Oh hisoka i love you so much"Was all i said as i hugged him.I smiled brightly looking up at the older man as he looked down at me with such a beautiful smile.He leaned in and slowly kissed me as i instantly kissed him back.I was caught by surprise since he's never acted this way with me i was the one who usually kissed first and it was never ever him.I wonder why he was so open all of a sudden.We parted the kiss as i laughed softly seeing him blush lightly.I smiled and hugged him again.It really felt weird seeing him act this way I'm not used to it a lot.I looked out the window to see the girl she gave me a smile as she soon enough jumped from building to building slowly disappearing until she was no longer visible.Hisoka set the flowers on the table and carried me to the couch.He sat down and soon enough sat me on his lap,I honestly don like it but ill let it slide for tonight.He pulls me close again and kissed me again.when we parted he smiled and looked at me as he stroked my hair and played with it.i smiled and let him since I was the most attention he's ever given me and not try to cross the line.Since he was playing with my hair i played with his,surprisingly it was super soft.He kissed me again as i pushed away confused,"why are you acting like this you-"I went silent as my heart was pounding fast i hearing him say something i wanted to hear for so long.....

❤️❤️"I love you (y

)~"❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPETER NEXT CHAPTER IT COULD BE A DATE OR SOMETHING ROMANTIC I GUESS 😂 GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT YOU AND HISOKA SHOULD DO AS YOUR FIRST DATE

IF YOU WANNA LEAVE A STORY REEQUEST LEAVE A COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT AND WHO YOU WANT YOUR CHARACTER TO BE WITH AND WHAT THEY ARE GONNA DO IM MAKING MINI STORIES OUT OF YOU GUYS SUGGESTIONS

THANKS FOR READING AND ILL CATCH YOU GUYS LATER❤️💕❤️💕