Part 6:TheXNightXOut

"Let's go on a date y/n"Hisoka said as he sat down at the couch."A date?really?"I said as I took a plate of food to him and sat next to him."Is that not something couples do?"He said as he took out a book labeled 'how to date'.I saw the title and snorted looking away since he didn't like it when i laughed at him."what's so funny,do you think dating is silly?"he said as he took a bite off of the food from his plate."N-No not at all....I've just never been on one"I said quietly,He sighed"That makes two of us my love"He said as he ate a few more bites of food and sets the plate down on a table near by."Well if we go on date what would be the place?"I said as i get up and go to the kitchen to grab him a drink.I hand the drink and sat back down."How about watching the sun set..........a the beach?"I looked over at him confused as to why he said in question.I laughed abit seeing he read it from the book.He gave me a pretty creepy look which made me stop laughing."The beach sounds beautiful and romantic..yea let's go to the beach"I smiled as I walked over and smiled softly,As I opened my eyes I saw him move closer resting his head on mine,My face went a deep red as he did so."do you have a fever?"he said as he felt the slight heat on his forehead."N-No! It's nothing"my voice shakes as I spoke.He chuckled softly placing his hand under my chin softly lifting my head up leaning in as he kissed my lips softly,My heart raced feeling like it would burst.I softly kissed back as he broke it I slowly opened my eyes.But as I did he was gone."I hate when he does that"I said but soon enough smiled.

Finally the night before our beautiful date had arrived I was super exited going on a beautiful date,It's gonna be so romantic and memorable,I said smiling as I packed my bags for Tomorrow,I finished and walked upstairs to our room.My heart stopped at the sight.The room was illuminated with candles as the floor filled with rose petals as a small trail of black rose petals traced to the bed,I slowly walked looking down at the trail until the last petal.I looked up to see hisoka holding a rose in his mouth as he had his mischievous smile like always,He extended his hand towards my direction luring me to him,I took his hand as it pulled me to him I rested my body on his as I looked up"Hello y/n~"he said with a slightly deep voice as he played with my (h/c) hair causing my heart to pound hard,feeling my face burn up and my body freeze.he chuckled softly seeing all these reactions from me."w-what is all this~"I managed to say,"You can say it's a small practice or maybe a small idea of tomorrow's events~"he said as he pulled My body onto his as I rested my hand on his chest. "You looks so so adorable (Y/n)"he said as he kissed my forehead and places a rose into my hair."ever since i met you I've never felt so happy"my hand rested on his cheek as i smiled more as I spoke "I always feel like I'm out of your league,your way better than me,at almost everything....which is why I ask....why me,I'm just a clumsy person whom just got lucky at getting to be a hunter,personally i feel like I don't deserve you hisoka"my voice shook as my eyes felt heavy feeling tears fall down my face."i-I'm sorry I'm getting emotional all of a sudden"I said giggling softly."(Y/N)"Hisoka said as he rested his hands on my cheeks and made me look at him.i hesitated but as i looked up my heart stopped in a second.He looked at me with a smile but this smile wasn't like his mischievous smiles this on was a genuine smile."I chose to be with you not because of your smarts nor your skills as a hunter,I chose you because you are beautiful and never give up in the hunter exams i would beat you down to the ground and you would get back up,you would hunt down your targets and succeed at what you were looking for,(y/n)your perfect love don't ever say your not worthy to be by my side because you are you deserve even more my dear,for i am the lucky one to get to call you my lover"he said as he hugged me,i could feel his heart beating fast,it almost felt like our hearts are synchronized,beating together every second.I held him close and never let go,we drank wine and talked till we fell asleep,i was in his arms as he protected me making me feel safe and sound as i slept.

The next morning i opened my eyes to be welcomed by hisoka sound asleep,I tried to get out of bed only to be stopped by hisoka's arm around my waist,i removed otgently and moved slowly away only to be pulled back in bed"where are you going its still early and the ship to the island is not till 5 more hours,"come back to bed we can get food once we are on the ship"he said as he pulled me close,i smiled and did as he said and went to sleep once again.we woke up 3 hours later as i changed into a some clothes for the day and smiled as i fixed my hair."hisoka I'm ready"I said as i ran down stairs."hurry up we should head there early"I said as I checked the bags for tickets and other important things.Hisoka had finally came down looking very handsome as always but he looked even better today
(Picture down below)