Part 8:ReturnXOfXTheXPsychoXLover{part 2}

Today is the day a I'm supposed to be married to chrollo I haven't seen the sun in days I haven't eaten in days either.if he cared about me so much how come he never came to see me nor bring me something to eat some husband to be he is.As i looked up i saw a couple of girls followed by chrollo disconnecting the cuffs from the wall."my love its time to get your dress ready for the wedding love I picked out the perfect dress for you my love"He said as he smiled he walked you by the chains as he took you to a room showing all the dresses."I picked so many choices but i feel this one would look beautiful on you,your pale soft skin matches with the white beautiful silk of the dress you'd look like a queen and you will be a queen beside me we will rule the twilight forest and live together forever "he said as he his was a slightly red."its a dream come true for me love,i hope its yours too"He said as he walked over to me kissing my hand."I'm sorry but its not my dream chrollo"I said as I slowly pull my hand away from his."My dream is to marry hisoka and become a family with him;what i felt for you is and sadly forever lost you pushed me away chrollo,you said you found a new lover and it tore me apart,So i went looking for love and i found hisoka."As i said that he looked at me with anger and pain.He smiled"Look darling this is the dress i was telling you about"He said as he uncovered a dress,ill admit it looked beautiful.

He smiled"Look darling this is the dress i was telling you about"He said as he uncovered a dress,ill admit it looked beautiful

"You'll look so beautiful in it just like a queen"He said as he pulled me over."Ladies if you could please dress her up and-"I pushed them off as i ran towards the window.I jumped off the balcony and into a pool.I saw the huge gate doors knowing it was my only escape i ran for it.Just as escape was in my grasp the stupid black snakes come out of nowhere and tie me up."Why are you running away my love you have to get ready for the wedding,now shall we return so we can put on your dress."He picked me up as i tried to escape but felt the sharp edges of the scales bringing my movements to a halt."You'll regret it you stupid creep hisoka is on his way I just know it"I said as i looked at the direction we were walking."Trust me love he's not getting near you nor this place"He said as we went back in the house and i was forced to put on the dress and was ready for the wedding.

◾️Hisoka POV◾️
"If I'm not mistaken he should be around here"Kurapika said as he pointed at a spot in a map."He lives in the middle of this forest known as the twilight forest apparently he actually rules it if I'm not mistaken"He said as he looked at me."only way we can go in is if we sneak into the place or use a sort of cover."Maybe we can dress up as guards or servants"I said as the thought of y/n getting married to another man cover my head."Hisoka!"Gon said as he looked at me."I was saying how are we gonna go in if he knows how we look,We need to change our looks(whatever you want them dressed like is up to your imagination)"Ok first we need to stop by to shop for clothes and stuff to change our appearance,The we save y/n"Killua said as he smiled."Don't worry hisoka y/n is gonna be with us again"Kurapika said as he smiled at me.i nod as i hope they were right.

Couple hours later

We had gotten ready and were in a car in front of chrollos house."Ok ready you guys,Kurapika said as he looked at us."Isn't this dangerous"Leorio said as he looked behind at us."Don't worry well be fine your the driver so you just have to be ready when we run with y/n and escape"Kurapika said as he fixed his headset.
We managed to get it saying we were guards for the wedding which luckily they had asked for some.once we were in they led us to a room were we had to wait for chrollo.After about an hour he walked in with a couple of guards."You will each work with 3 of my men and walk around making sure none of my beloved y/n's friends are around I don't want our wedding to get ruined now hop to it"He said as he walked out.I felt anger as he called her HIS beloved.As i walked with my group we walked around the house until they came to a stop"You really think you could fool us...hisoka"One of the men said as he tried to get a hold of me only for me to dodge him.I kicked him down and stuck him to the wall with my bungee gum.But as i did I felt something stab my neck i grabbed it seeing it was a sleep injection.Next thing I see i was Tied to a pole.My body was numb and I couldn't move.I saw Kurapika and the others seeing them tied but they could move.I noticed we were in a dungeon but there was a big window and i could see y/n she was smiling as she held his hands as they walked down the isle.My vision went blurry by tears filling up and fallling down my face"N-NO!Y-Y/N PLEASE SAY NO!"was all i screamed as i gained my body back.Chrollo was saying some words and the handed the attention to y/n"All i can say is that chrollo is the love of my life and i would never choose anyone else,he is my king and my true love"She said as she held his hand.I felt like i was all over i heard gon say something."Something's off about y/n..her eyes are green her eyes are (e/c)"He said as his eyes widened"She's being mind controlled"Gon said as he frowned."Looks like she loved you so much he had to control her in order to marry her"Kurapika said as he looked at me and smiled."We have to snap her out of it"Killua said as he cut off the ropes from his hands then one by one freed us all.We quickly jumped from the window but i was still in effect by the numbing of the sleeping injection.we ran towards them but got stopped by guards pushing us back"Do you Chrollo Lucilfer take y/n as you wife and be there for her till death do you two apart"The Priest said looking at him"I do"He said looking at her"And do you y/n take chrollo Lucilfer had your husband and be with him till death do you two apart"He said looking at her."Y/n!"I said before she could respond. chrollo looked towards us with anger and looked back at her.as she slowly looked at us  her eyes slowly came back to life"H-Hisoka...?"

To be continued....

Will y/n marry chrollo or will she snap out of it and be with hisoka you will have to see in the last and final part of TheXReturnXOfXTheXPsychoXlover {Part 3}