Birthday party

[ Narrator ]

"Miles! Miles! Miles!" Y/n giggled, running around him happily. Miles sat on the couch with a party hat on his head and a slice of cake on a plate in his lap.

His sixth birthday.

Y/n stopped and got on the couch next to him. She grabbed his hand and kissed his cheek. Miles had a hard time keeping a dull expression when Y/n was loving on him. She kissed his cheek five more times, ending the last one with a dramatic "MUAH!" as she pulled away.

"Love you, Milo." Y/n beamed. "I love you too, Y/n/n." Miles mumbled.

.  .  .

Miles stared at the photo of them at his party and Y/n hugged him from behind. "Thanks for the fun, Milo. Happy birthday." She kissed his neck and he groaned quietly. "Y/n..."

She stopped and looked up at him. "Baby?" He looked back at her and tilted his cheek slightly towards her. Y/n noticed the photo in his stand and smiled at him for a moment. She leaned in and placed a kiss on his cheek. "One." Instead of another kiss on his cheek, she kissed his jaw. "Two." Y/n kissed his shoulder, "Three." Then his back.

She counted all the way up until 17 and turned Miles around. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he held her hips. "You mean everything to me,
Y/n." Miles whispered. She twirled his curls around her finger for a moment before leaning in and connecting their lips.

Y/n allowed his tongue entry and they deepened the kiss. "18." Y/n mumbled as they pulled away for air.

Miles started to tear up and Y/n stared at him. Unsure if he was really crying. Miles looked down and she quickly grabbed his cheeks, pulling him to look back up at her. "What's wrong, love?" She asked. "I just... Y/n I love you so fucking much." She smiled as he hugged her, putting his head in her shoulder. Y/n rubbed his back and kissed his head.

"I love you too, Miles. Just as much as you love me." He nodded and stood back up. "I know I'm a dick and sometimes you think I just want you for sex but I don't. I just want you. I don't know why I'm such a shitty person but I try not to be for you."

She wiped his tears away and bent him down, standing on her tippy toes to kiss his forehead gently. "It's okay. I know you'll always love me, Miles. I'll always love you too. Okay?"

He nodded and sniffled, picking Y/n up so he could hold her better. She laughed and wrapped her legs around his waist. Miles carried her over to his bed and laid her down, laying himself down as well. Y/n reached up and caressed his cheek. He was so pretty without even trying. "I love you." Miles sighed, pulling her to his chest and resting his head on hers.

"I still love you too, Miles." Y/n joked. "Hilarious." Miles mumbled as he kissed her head.