After Amsterdam

This one's kinda sad sorry :P

[ Narrator ]

Boris sat in his hotel room with a razor blade in his hand. He stared at the small baggy of white powder in front of him. His leg bounced out of anxiousness while his thoughts continued to be the only thing with him.

He looked down at the fresh cuts on his wrist and then noticed a notification on his phone before the screen shut off.

He picked it up and clicked on the missed call.

It started ringing and he held it up to his ear. "Boris! I thought you'd be asleep. Did I wake you?"

"Never. Happy to talk with you always." He mumbled.

Y/n smiled and brought her legs to her chest. The twins were asleep and Anastasia was finally falling asleep.

"How are you?" She asked.

Boris pinched the bridge of his nose and started to break down.

Y/n's smile faltered as she listened helplessly to Boris cry.

"I miss you." He whispered.

She smiled and looked down at the covers. "I miss you more, Boris. You come home tomorrow though, ok? Don't be too sad my love."

Boris nodded and tugged on his curls. His blood dripped down his elbow onto the comforter.

"I love you so so much, Y/n."

Boris rarely used her name so something just felt off.

"I love you more, Boris... Why don't we go to sleep on the phone?" She asked.

"Yes, please."

Boris was thankful she had suggested that. Otherwise he knew he would have gone further than a few cuts. "Ok... FaceTime?"

Boris smiled and ended the call. He FaceTimed Y/n and a moment later her grinning face appeared.

Boris looked at the drugs on the table and his heart dropped into his stomach. He almost fucked up all his sobriety. He already cut himself though so why not go all in? He could order some stuff from the bar and-

"Bor, your arm is bleeding. What happened?"

He quickly moved the camera and got up. "Nothing. Small cut. Moment. Moment."

Boris rushed to clean the cuts and wrapped them up.

He got back in bed and plugged his phone in.

"Boris... Did you relapse?" Y/n asked.

He stared at the ceiling and tears started trickling down his cheeks. "I... Just cuts." He whispered honestly.

Y/n closed her eyes and put a hand over her heart. She wanted to be with him so badly right now.

"Are you ok?" She finally spoke up.

Boris sighed and shook his head. "I do not know who I am." He whispered.

"Boris..."

Y/n's whole body ached with helplessness. She wanted to hold him so bad. To make sure he was safe.

Boris continued to cry while Y/n tried her best to comfort him. They only had a few more hours.

.  .  .

The front door opened and the twins ran to Boris. Anastasia was taking a nap but would be happy to see him later.

Boris hugged the twins and looked up at Y/n. She was clenching her fists telling herself to wait till the children were finished greeting him.

"Boys your show is back on." She finally spoke up. They happily ran back to the living room and it was just Y/n and Boris.

They stared at each other for a moment before she walked over and hugged him. Boris hugged her back tightly, not caring about the stinging in his wrist.

They held each other silently for a moment before Y/n pulled away. She cupped Boris's cheeks and he leaned down to kiss her.

Boris held her back and when they pulled away and stared at the woman. He could see the worry in her eyes and she could see the sorrow and hurt in his.

"I thought it would fix it." Boris whispered tiredly.

Y/n nodded and held his cheeks. "I know... But that doesn't fix anything."

Boris nodded and rested his head against hers.

"I am too lucky with you." He whispered.

Y/n smiled and played with his messy curls.

"I got lucky with you, sir. You just needed a little work. And now you're my perfect husband."

Boris laughed, putting a hand in his hair.

"Sure." He gave her that Boris smile that could break anyone and she kissed him again.

"Not as perfect as you, Y/n."