Mr. Reinhardt and His Chosen Flowers

Chapter Nine:

"I'll order one bouquet of Yellow Marguerite, Tansy, Rhododendron and Iris." He said with a smile and I'm a bit surprised though. "You're a florist, so I bet you knew the meaning of each flower that I asked."

"Yes, I knew." I answered but for some reason, I feel a bit worry to whom he going to send it.

He smiles at me. "Well, I have my reason why I wanted it. Anyway, can I wait for it?"

"Of course, you can."

"Then, I'll go around while I wait."

"Okay." I answered and afterwards I take care of his orders.

"Shuki," Alena suddenly approaches me.

"What?"

"Do you know who that guy is?"

I smile at her innocent gesture well I couldn't blame her if she doesn't recognize Kanik Reinhardt because he was a very low profile man. He never has shown himself into any media or any business magazines like her husband. They just kept themselves hidden from the world though their names were well known everywhere.

"I know him..."

"Really?"

"Yeah! Though..."

"What?" she really is so excited to know who he is.

"You'll be surprise if I tell you who he really is."

"Oh, come on! Don't try to suspend me, just tell me who he is."

I laugh but she beat me in my shoulder. "Ouch! That's hurt!" I exclaimed but she just snobs at me. "Alright! Alright!" I finally surrender. "His Kanik Reinhardt."

"Kanik Reinhardt... oh!" her eyes wide open in surprised. "Th-the second powerful and rich men at the Sky City?!" she almost screamed and I quickly reprimand her before Kanik heard it.

"Will you low your voice? He might hear us." I warned her and look around if Kanik was just around us but he isn't. "So—"

"Oh, my God!" she exclaimed but this time she said it in a low tone yet the excitement was still shown into her eyes.

I just breathe deeply and continue what I am doing. "Go back now since that you knew who he is." I spoke.

"But..."

"But what?"

"Those flowers." I suddenly stop and look at it, "you knew what it means, right?"

Yes, I knew but he had his reason why he chooses it. "He had his reason."

"Really?" I just nodded. "Then, is he just giving it for just a warning or a threat?"

I really don't know... I wanted to answer but I choose not. Though, whoever receives these flowers, I hope he or she knows nothing of its meanings.

That night...

I suddenly receive a package coming from the unknown person, though when I saw the bouquet's signage I already knew where it came from.

"Mond," I called my friend and right-hand Redmond Kan. "Where is my wife?"

"She's at home already."

"Then, let's go home."

"How about the flowers?"

"Burn it." Since that 'he' already sends me this that means he was already here to declare war.

'I send a message to declare war. So beware, I come soon.'

--- --- ---

Jr.