They Already Found the Artifact

Chapter Eighteen:

Past...

Dawn Village, Sofian

As we go on to our journey, I couldn't help but to feel more at ease than ever.

"Did she say something else?" Wafi asked me as we go inside an explored ruin. Even it is impossible at first but seeing Dealla here the impossible becomes possible.

"No, she didn't." I answered. "Why you asked?"

"Because the smile on your face doesn't disappear and I already knew there is much more meaning to it."

"Oh, well, you couldn't blame me. Because today I'm so sure, we can finally find the Oasis."

"How can you tell?"

"The way she reacts and the way her heart beats, I already knew she was hiding something important. That is why, we shall go before she and her team come in. We need to be the first one to search the ruins and find the artifact." I said and I couldn't hide my excitement.

"Alright," he said. "Then, let's head out and search for the Oasis."

* * *

Sky International Airport, Celeste Country

"Welcome home, Kanik."

"Uncle Ashru!" I greeted and hug him.

Ashru Maren a pure Vampire and Manu Leader or Black Vampire Leader, he is one of the three strongest leader of the Manu that possesses the water element.

"Wafi, you've finally came home." He said turning his gaze to Wafi.

"I'm happy to come back home." He gladly answered.

"So, you two found the artifact?"

"Yes, it is because of Wafi, he helps me a lot."

"It isn't just me, you also help out." Wafi answered.

"Well, you were right but without you I won't be able to find it easily so you're really a big help." I replied and Wafi just laughs about it.

"Anyway, I'm glad that you two found it, the Oasis." Ashru said. "And because of it, we can finally find the Maiden's Grail and soon we will become unbreakable."

"Yes, you were right." I agreed though I had a doubt about Wafi because he already lived with the humans and living along with them made him change.

"Hey!" it was Wafi. "Still had a doubt?" he directly asked and I couldn't just hide it from him and because he knew me too well, I just honestly answered him.