Something is wrong

Ok so Jinyoung is a church boy but he is not....
He believes in god .. a lottt ... But he is not like the priest, his father...
He curses ... A looot ! ... And he has observed that he even falls for people ...that is he finds them cute, beautiful ... he wants to hold their hands and kiss- no he can't do that....

Father won't scold for doing that actually ... It's not necessary that that a father's child is same as him.....
But he still can't do it
Because the problem is...
He is interested in a him not a her ....
And that is like going against father and god. .. it's a sin .... Even thinking about this is wrong... soooo wrong ... actually When he thinks about it ... Why is love a sin ...how is it wrong ...why god has objections with whom we fall in love with ....
Actually people make rules on there own and then label it as god's words ...but whatever it is, he doesn't want to disappoint the Father ...but he just can't stop himself from falling ....

Usually he is great at hiding such things ..he is an acting major .... He can mask everything .... But this new boy he met yesterday is making him think of loads of things that he shouldn't think about ... He just had single glance of him and he was ready to commit sin

And now when he thought that he'll get soo busy in settling in and getting to know this new place and thoughts about that boy will completely vanish from his mind..

"Here!"

'fuck... Wow really !??! Like same college and same class ... really god !??
Are we really doing this !?' he pulls out his best smile and sits besides him and from this close the boy looks more ethereal ... Big brown eyes ..golden hairs falling on his forehead and falling into his eyes which he pushes out but the fall back again ....
Oh fuck this is wrong ...so wrong.... He needs to leave....
So as soon as bell rings he runs but ofcourse ..fucking ofcourse the boy was so sweet and lovely he had to ask him for a lunch because he is new and lonely and he is such a nice person... People say beware of good-looking people they are snakes inside but this boy here... He is an angel .... Oh this is wrong ...sooo wrong..

""I can't I have to be somewhere at that time..." 'Yes that sounds plausible ..afterall it's my first day I can be busy ofcourse' Jinyoung thinks to himself

"Then dinner ?"

"That... Will be fine ... Ya I can surely join you for a dinner " ' fuck u had to reject him ! what is fine !!? Nothing ! '
What can he do ...he is crazy handsome and sooo nicee he didn't had the heart to reject him twice ...so 'it'll be fine' just slipped out of his mouth before he could comprehend his thoughts.... It's a different kind of pull ... He has never felt this ...

And this is how he ended up at  dinner with Jackson
He thought Jackson will also bring gyeom ; gyeom gave him discription of his roommate-brother and jackson totally fits all the words said by gyeom
Even exceeding his expectations

As they ate and talked he came to realisation that Jackson has loads of charms ...not just a perfect handsome face

But right now he was hit with something different .....
He was a part of church but still he totally understood what jackson meant ...he hasn't experienced anything but he knows it all

He can't believe this ...so whatever jackson was doing till next was a facade...
He was ready to fall for him... He was ready to try things he never thought he would with anyone ...but not like this .... He doest want to end up like some one night stand ( yep he knows all these words because he goes to school boyy)
He thought Jackson was different but at the end of the day everyone was the same ...
The only thing they desired was physical attachment ...
No emotions no strings attached in that and after that

For whom he was trying to get out of his shell just wanted him for satisfying his physical desires...

Even after knowing all that...
His heart still wanted him ... Wtf he expected himself to fall for a better person ...

But it'll be rude say all that so let's go with 'what do you mean ' as an answer

Something happened just now .... I felt something within me shook as I looked into his eyes ... I couldn't lie but I was able to stop myself in time to change my answer

What was that...what did Jackson do just now ...or was he imagining things?....

He wants to take me back home even though I rejected him ? .... Even when he understood he won't be getting what he wants ..... What is this....

Jinyoung wasn't able to sleep that night

And Jackson was totally drained .... Sleep wasn't what he needed to get energised and refreshed but just get rid of those giggly girls in his living room he slammed his room's door shut and went to sleep ...

What happened was totally embarrassing ....

Writer's note :

Hello all !!!!!
I am back !

I hope it isn't that confusing I can't reveal everything here itself but everything happens for a reason and the same thing goes our story too

Pls stay tune

And if ur confused about things pls let me know ... If it's something that I can clarify without giving out the story I surely will ^^

Sorry for the delay
Love you all