Chapter Two

After a long, tiring, and silent walk home back from school, me and Dixie got back to our old house. She ran up to her room, which wasn't odd, until I realized that today was supposed to be the day we were gonna go hang out.

I may not like her 24/7, but she's still my sister. and i think she forgot that.

As any sister would do, I chased her up the stairs quietly. She kept her door open a tad so I just peeked in. She was sitting on her bed, which wasn't weird either, but she seemed panicked about something.

"Gonner! I said wait in the graveyard! "What are you doing here?" She whispered. "Sorry, lass, 'was getting' tired of waiting' for ye.'' I tried to take a closer look, but ended up failing.

"Shit!" I looked up from the floor to see two faces looking at me with confusion. I got up and dusted myself off. "i'm.... just gonna go....see ya later sis...'' I tried to walk away, but Dixie grabbed my arm. "y/n! you can't tell anyone about this!'' I looked down at her, since she was shorter than me, and raised an eyebrow. "ya lass, ye can't tell nobody bout' this.'' I looked back at the pale boy in the back. Now both eyebrows were raised. "darling, what do you think I would say? 'Dixie let a pirate cosplayer into her room at night?'' I laughed making direct eye contact with.. Gonner.. as Dixie said. "it doesn't matter."

"well... I guess not, but still! don't tell anyone.'' I brought my mind back to earth. damn he has nice eyes, anyways! "exactly Dixie, and it's none of my concern why you have a...'' I looked back at him. He smirked. "a pirate... in your room.'' She let go of my arm and I turned to the door, looking back at him once more. He was still smirking and I turned my head around and walked out.