↠chapter three↞

y/ns pov (tw: mentions of a knife and stabbing)

i was walking out of the room, when i stopped in my tracks

i was walking out of the room, when i stopped in my tracks. 'there was a boy in her room.... they're alone... in a bedroom...' i turned around and walked back to the room. "dixie, i need to talk to you real quick". she opened the door and the pirate boy was gone. 'odd' "yes y/n? did you need something?" she said smiling. i nodded.

"well today was the day we where supposed to hang out. did you forget?" dixie's smiled dropped. "oh... right. well i have a lot of homework to do, sorry sis." i shrugged and waved bye as i walked out of the room, again.

i decided that a walk outside wouldn't be to bad. as i turned the corner of the house, i saw the pirate boy again. he was holding onto a rope and climbing down. i could hear him mumbling something and he seemed kinda upset and sad.

as he dropped down, i tried walking closer. this time i didn't fall. we went towards the graveyard and my shirt got ripped. just the sleeve though. i payed no mind to it and continued walking behind him. i must of stepped on a stick, cause he turned around and caught me.

'SHIT'

"i can see ye, lass." i got up from my crouching position. "i know, i-i meant to do that."he smiled at me, and i chuckled. "what do ye need from me?" i tilted my head and put my hands on my hips. "what, i cant just walk around my town?" i fake scoffed. now it was gonners turn to put his hands on his hips. "i guess your right, but why where you sneaking?" i paused for a moment.

"i was looking for....something." i answered, tucking my hair behind my ears. he nodded and turned. "wait! who are you and why where you talking to my sister?" i semi-yelled. he turned back to me. "i, lass, am gonner. i was talking to dixie because shes helping me and someone else defeat someone." i must have had a puzzled face, since he started to explain everything to me.

my hand was on my face, as i tried to take everything in. "zombies...witches.....ghosts....azoth...i think i might understand now." i said after trying to piece everything together.

gonner smiled at me, as i was still kinda perplexed. "another thing you should know.." i opened my eyes. "theres' more?" he nodded. "zombies can't go in sunlight for long periods of time, so i wont be stopping by during the day." i slowly nodded. "anything else?" he shook his head no, and i smiled. we made direct eye contact again. i was about to say something when i heard a noise behind me. i pulled my pocket knife out of my pocket and spun around. "AH! y/n put the knife down! its just me." oh, its dixie. i'm kinda glad i didn't stab her, although-" i paused before glaring at her. "what are you doing out here at this time?" i said to her as i put the knife away.

"i could ask you the sam-" her voice trailed off as she looked behind me. "gonner? what are you to doing here...together?" her voice seemed a bit aggravated and mad, i don't know why though. i'll have to ask her about that later. "long story, dixie. now why are you here?" i said, now kinda tired she won't answer me. "well i was gonna go find you since you weren't in your room, but i see your perfectly fine with gonner right now." i looked back at him. he seemed a bit confused too.

"dixie lets go home." i looked back at gonner, who was still sitting. "bye, catch ya later." he waved and got up. i grabbed dixies arm lightly and brought her home.

hehehe, somethings on dixies mind, cant wait to see though. hope you liked this chapter!