↠chapter four↞

y/n's pov

"y/n! What were you doing with him?" dixie yelled at me

"y/n! What were you doing with him?" dixie yelled at me. I took a step back. "What?" i asked, as i was confused on why she's mad.

"You know what. Why were you with gonner in the cemetery?" she said holding my arm tighter. It started to hurt since her nails were digging into my skin. "Talking?" I answered. As that was what we were doing.

"Well stay away from him." she scoffed. I looked her dead in the eyes and laughed. As i was laughing she looked at me. "Why are you laughing? I didn't say anything funny..." i walked towards her, and started down at her. "I, y/n grim, does not take orders from her younger sister." i walked back to my room and closed the door. Once she was out of earshot i heard a knock at my window.

Cautiously, i got closer to see if it was a bird or something. But nope. It was the pirate. "gonner!" i exclaimed. As i opened the window, he fell through, taking me with him.

the impact wasn't as bad as i braced for, but when i opened my eyes all i saw was him directly on top of me. he opened his eyes and quickly jumped off.

"sorry there, lass. i didn't know ye would open the window that quick." he apologized. i nodded my head. "so what are you here for? dixies not here right now." he walked behind me and sat on my bed. i turned and faced him. "i know shes not." he said bluntly. now i'm extremely confused.

"sooooooo, why are you here then?" i asked. he lifted his head to look at me. "y/n... did you tell someone about me?" my eyes widened. "you think i told someone? honestly gon-" "did you?" he cut me off. he wasn't joking around. "no, i didn't. i promise." he sighed. and looked at the window.

"that's all i needed to hear lass. see ye around." he got up and went back to the window. "wait! did something happen?" he paused. "ask your backstabbing sister." what "gonner!" but by the time i snapped out of my thinking, the window was open and he was gone. "what did she do..." i asked myself as the cold wind blew in.

this takes place during the second movie, where dixie lied about knowing gonner when he got kidnapped by the weird boys at her school, by the way