↠chapter six↞

y/ns pov (cw/tw: blood and mentions of crushing)

after having to call dixie because i didn't ask which kids it was, i stormed into the schoolyard, looking for them

a good solid 10 minutes passed of either beating them and yelling at them, they apologized and said they'd burn the pictures, and gave me the key to the shed, even though i already know hes not there.

a teacher saw me and told me to fvck off, and when i didn't, he got mad. after about a hour, i am now banned from school property for a year now. so i bolted off the premise. off to search for gonner.

thinking about where he could be, i thought of our first actual conversation and headed to the graveyard.

upon arriving there, i ran to the spot we sat at before. nothing. "damn it!" running around a graveyard when its almost dark isn't fun now, knowing that zombies are real.

"your not gonna find him here..." someone behind me said. i spun around. nothing. "hes long gone by now..." to the left of me, the same voice. "just give up already..." fvck, who the hell is this?

something hard came crashing down on my back, causing my vision to go white. i was still alive i think, just in a lot of pain. i could see a puddle of blood. huh, who knew i could bleed so much. suddenly, the weight was lifted off of me, and i was picked up. i couldn't see anything at the moment, and could barely feel the person.

"don't worry, y/n. you'll be okay.." the voice trailed off as i let myself fall asleep.