↠chapter five↞

y/ns pov

"dixie grim! what did you do to your pirate friend?" i yelled as she walked in

"dixie grim! what did you do to your pirate friend?" i yelled as she walked in. dad was gone for some reason so i didn't have to be quiet. "What do you mean..." she dragged her word out. I glared.

"You know exactly what i mean dixie, don't play dumb." she looked down. "I- i might have-" a loud noise was heard from outside. i glared at her. "this" i pointed between us, "isn't over yet." i sprinted outside to see what it was. i grabbed the pocket knife and peaked outside.

a fvcking bear. not a big one though. big enough to hurt me though. i slowly walked back inside. dixie waiting for me to come back.

"it was nothing, now. back to what i was saying-"

iinsultedhimandcalledhimalotofthingsinfrontofhimtogetpeopletobelievemethatididntknow-" i shook her quickly. "breathe! woman, breathe!" she took a deep breath. "now say it slower." she nodded.

"i insulted him and called him a lot of things in front of him to get people to believe me that i didn't know him as they took pictures of him climbing out a window and the things i had to say were horrible." she looked down in shame. for fvcks sake "dixie, go to your room, i'm gonna do two things." she looked confused. "what are you gonna do?" i smirked as i grabbed my jacket off the coat rack.

"get gonner back and hurt some kids feelings." i threw my shades on and walked out the door.