── 1

Matthew 5:28

" But I say unto you, that every one that looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. "

Another day, another eight hours at a place of worthless gathering and torture on a pathetic green dot of a planet

Gundham Tanaka wasn't pleased with the fact that his old class was separated into three groups of five, paired with other groups, as a new school experiment. It was bad enough that half of that class were nothing other than fools. He now has to negotiate with whatever pair he was in, and more to come during these next months of third-year high school.

Hope's Peak wanted their talented students to participate in a social project, removing comfort zones and forcing all of them to merge with other classes unknown to them. The first week of class was mandatory for every student to attend, not wanting the classes to be empty with people afraid of their new groups. They figured that the students would love the opportunity to spread their horizons and meet new people instead of staying in one homeroom class. It was the total opposite. None of the students were happy, and they already had their friend groups set in their previous areas.

Socializing was not the problem Gundham faced. He wouldn't even care to converse with anyone in the new group he was put in. That problem was that he now has to reassert his power as the Dark Overlord of the Underworld among the brainless corpses that would soon be his group. Being forced to dive into the unknown just so you could be respected was dread. It would be a blessing if he didn't have to communicate with any of them long-term.

However, behind those walls of animosity and hatred for his new class, he felt even more alone than he already was. He didn't know who was in his new class, nor what parts of his old class would be there with him. All he knew was that they already had their groups set, and if luck played on their side, they would have their friends paired with them.