── 3

He rushed out of the classroom to see you standing there, a few feet away from the door, looking at your phone with a smile on your face

The feeling of euphoria he amassed from discovering he would be in a group with you for the meet and greet sprouted inside him, and the rush plastered a smile on his face as his wish to know you more was somehow granted. Though, snapping back into reality, he soon forced himself in his regular senses, and his body tried to hide the emotion he felt. It was hard to deny his feelings, and as a result, he clutched his arms tightly.

What was this emotion he felt? Why did he feel this way towards someone he did not know at all? Perhaps, his loneliness got to him. No matter how much he loathed to admit he was deprived of undivided attention, the emptiness in him left a nasty scar. He had acquaintances with people in his older class, got along well with some other teachers, and could easily show off how great he was. Not only that, he realized he had a few admirers here and there that once in a while tried to confront him.

They didn't nourish the strong craving you did.

You went up to him right away without any suspicion, fear, or knowledge of who he was. He didn't even have to ask you to come forth and introduce yourself before you decided to pay attention to him. This thought raced through him each time he brought it up, not having to have anything but himself to gain immediate interest from you.

His attention was directed to you standing there once more, seeing you waiting for Yukizome to do whatever she asked from you. Oblivious. This was the first time Gundham directly acknowledged Yukizome for doing something specifically for him. However, it was hard to finally go up to you and disturb your peace. The scramble in his body that heated up as it radiated his entire sense of air was too much for him. An invisible barrier was holding him back, possibly from another dimension he couldn't see.

The boundary grew more radiant as he slowly crept up to you. His hands slowly removed themselves from his grasp and went to fix his purple scarf that hued the atmosphere his body felt.