New Friends.

No warnings on this chapter, enjoy!

"Well, that's odd." Jackson said. He opened the door, but saw the wall was too close for them to get out. "No natural light, either. Just the light's from the train."

"Maybe that has something to do with our phones and the time?" Grace added, "Maybe time stopped." She joked. Well, she sort of joked. She thought it was possible, just not plausible. 

"That would be scary, but also fun." Jackson admitted, "I mean, time stopped for everybody but us, it'd be relaxing."

"Well, I guess it could be. But if we are stuck in time, we got to know each other better. What's your favorite food?" Asked Grace.

"Hm, I guess it would have to be Pizza." Jackson replied, "You?"

They went on for about an hour and a half, talking about likes, hobbies and more. They began to like each other. Then, they noticed a door in the back.

"We haven't tried this one, yet." Jackson said, pulling it open.

As he did, they saw an array of teen size, all the way up to large adult sized diapers, onesies, and more. 

"Welp, that's not what I expected. Maybe these weren't supposed to be here? Maybe the wound up here by accident? Seems odd." Grace said, all really fast.

"You alright?" Jackson asked.

Grace was blushing a deep red, not wanting to admit that she had already known they were there, and that she wanted to test some of the stuff out.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She said, as she calmed herself down, and it worked. Jackson didn't second guess her words. 

Jackson walked into the cart, and looked at all the stuff. He suddenly felt happy and energetic. 

"Hey, watch this!" Jackson exclaimed while tying the ends of a onesie to two poles and launching a pack of diapers out of the cart, and into the one that Grace was standing in, "I made a slingshot!"

Grace let out a soft laugh.

"You have a nice laugh." Jackson said aloud. 

"O-Oh thanks." Grace said, surprised by the compliment, "What are you doing in there?"

"I'm bored, I'm trying to find something to do. We found an entirely new room with a bunch of weird stuff in it, what do you expect?" He joked.

"That's fair." She said, making her way into the cart. She picked up a pack of diapers. "Odd that these are specifically teen sized. If this was a cart of normal supplies, they wouldn't be our size." Grace said.

Reality sunk in for Jackson, this was no accident. This was planned.

"That's actually a good point, but, uh, I just realized that if we were set up, and we are trapped here, we have no food and water, and no source of air, besides what's already in the cart." Jackson brought up, realizing that this may not be such a good situation anymore.

"Maybe there's more rooms, let's go see." Grace said, hoping for the best.

As they made their way to the back of the cart they found another cart, similar to this one. As they opened the door, they saw it was filled to the brim with bags of potato chips, boxes of cookies, cans of soda, water bottles and fruit. There was also tons of Baby Food jars. 

"We've hit the.. JACKPOT!" Jackson exclaimed, running into the cart. As he turned to his side, he saw a O2 meter, that was consistently pumping fresh oxygen into all of the carts. "Well, that solves our worries."

"For the most part, but we still have to find out who sent us here, and why. But until then, let's just relax, talk, and have a snack." Grace said, kindly.

Hey guys, this was a blast to write! I'm really loving the story so far, this is all original and I'm coming up with it as I go, let me know your opinions, stay tuned for chapter three!