A New Relationship (3/3)

WARNING: This chapter is undeniably different and more mature then the rest. This chapter contains sexual themes and actions. I feel this part is important for character building, so I will not be posting a summary sentence. It's best to read it. Jackson will be referred to as Jack a lot during this chapter, as it is his nickname, and chapter will be huge! Also, if you would like to get in touch with me personally, DM me! I do collab's, and I do cameos! Anyways, let's get into this chapter. 

"I can tell, you seem really good at them." Grace said with a smile, trying to cheer Jackson up about his past family issues.

"Thanks. You are a very kind person." Jack smiled while grabbing her hand and holding it in his.

"You are too, Jack." She blushed, and gave a small kiss on his cheek.

Blushing, Jack began his sentence, "Thanks, haha. So, what are kinks or turn-ons?"

"They are a bit of a, uh, sexual topic. Are you ready to talk about it?" Grace warned.

"Look, Grace. If I'm gonna talk to anybody about it, I would rather it be you than anybody else." Jack smiled.

Taking his compliment with a smile, she began: "Well, they are mostly things that make you sexually, how do I put this.. 'craving'."

"Huh, interesting." He noted, waiting for her to continue.

"Kinks and fetishes are often considered similar, but there's a difference. Kinks make sexual activity more enjoyable, but fetishes are almost necessary, for those who have them, to enjoy sexual activity." Grace answered, trying to push away the fact she was still a little bit horny.

"Oh, so like, for example, I liked these diapers sexually, but not to the point where it was the only turn-on I had, it would be a kink, rather than a fetish?" Jack asked, legitimately curious.

"Exactly. Your a quick learner, which may be a good thing." Grace accidentally revealed.

"What do you mean?" Jack responded, still oblivious due to his past. 

Blushing a deeper red than the shade of a over-ripe tomato, Grace blurted out: "Oh, it's nothing!"

"I don't really know my turn-ons, or kinks. How would I find out?" Jack asked.

"I mean, you have to learn from experience, honestly. It depends on what gets you the most pleasure, but you won't know what does without testing." Grace answered.

"Hey, Grace, this may sound weird since we just got together, and it's pretty late at night, but could you possibly help me find out?" 

With both faces Maroon, the situation was as good as can be for the both of them. Grace could finally have an excuse to get sexual, and Jackson could finally find out his kinks. 

"Sure thing. What do you wanna try first?" Grace blushed.

"What do you think I'd like? I have no frame of reference for this thing."

"This, maybe?" Grace said right before she gently pushed Jackson flat on the floor and rubbed the front of his diaper.

"It feels good, but the rubbing feels a bit too underwhelming." Jack said, trying to be honest during an intimate situation like this.

"Hm, what about this vibrator?" she said, putting the front of it on his diaper and clicking it on.

"Yep, that's doing it!" Jack exclaimed, surprised by the power of the vibrator.

With a bulge forming on the front of his diaper, Grace quickly moved the vibrator over the the tip. Within a few seconds, a small wet stain formed on the front.

"Woah..." Jack sighed as she released the vibrator.

"Did I ever mention the cost of me doing this?" Grace casually asked.

"C-Cost?" Jack asked, gathering himself together. 

"Mhm. I can't do this for free. You gotta return the favor, you get what I'm saying?" Grace replied.

"I think so. It's only fair, anyway." Jack said.

"But we'll handle that later. As for you, how did the vibrator do?" Grace asked.

"It did the job, I liked it. It wasn't an all time favorite but it was pretty good at it's job." Jack answered honestly.

"Maybe we gotta try some more stuff. Try using your diaper again." Grace recommended.

"Again? Why?" Jack responded confused.

"A leaking diaper is a surprisingly good feeling." Grace answered, calmly.

"Who figured we'd use diapers, of all things, in a sexual way." Jack joked.

"Evidently them, they did leave vibrators in the same room as diapers." Grace stated.

"I never thought about that." Jack answered as he wet his diaper, as much as he could.

It began to swell, and eventually leak. He rubbed the front of it a little bit, and this was the best feeling of all the things he would try. 

This process would continue for about an hour, of Jack just trying new things. Things eventually calmed down, and Jack began to talk.

"So, what I have landed on is Leaking Diapers, and Rubbing." 

"I thought you said the rubbing was underwhelming." Grace questioned.

"But the fact it was you, made it, better?" Jack stuttered. 

"Oh." Grace responded in the cutest manner.

"So," Jack began, "Time to return the favor." 

He grabbed the front of Grace's already leaky diaper rubbed it as hard as could, without taking the pleasure away.

"W-Woah!" She blurted out, surprised by how quick he started.

Slowly lying her down, he grabbed a vibrator. He stuck the vibrator right on the diaper and began to slowly caress her breasts. 

Silence. He turned of the vibrator and looked her in the eyes. 

"Look, I-I'm sorry. I didn't realize I went too far with the whole breast thing."

"Y-You didn't." Grace said silently, "I'm glad you really appreciate my figure, and my personality."

"I would never lie to you. You give me this feeling, I just can't explain what it is. All I know is, though this may sound corny, I really like you." Jack revealed. 

"I-I like you too, we are a couple now, aren't we?" Grace smiled.

"Exactly." Jack said, leaning in for a hug.

Hugging soon ended and an intense make out session ensued.

It lasted for about ten minutes, until the both of them calmed down and sat down. The stared at each other, as if they didn't believe what just happened was true.

"S-So," Grace started, breaking the silence, "Wanna try anything else?"

"I think we've done enough tonight, that was a bit intense. I've never done something like that before." Jack responded.

"Yeah, neither have I. Typically I take things slow, and try to not let it get out of hand. I don't know why it was different tonight." Grace admitted.

"Yeah, I feel the same way. I guess I just got carried away." Jack joked.

"Yeah, me too." Grace smiled while slightly bumping herself in to him.

Jack smiled and leaned close to her, Grace responded by laying her head on his shoulder.

"Man, if it weren't for this subway I would have never met you." Jack thought aloud.

Then it came spiraling back to Grace, they were, indeed, trapped on a subway train.

"Speaking of which, did we ever try to find out WHY we are here? I know we talked about it earlier but never found any evidence." Jack continued.

"Hm. Come to think of it, I think I may have a lead." Grace smiled.

Hey y'all! So so so SO sorry for the late update!! I have another chapter in the works.