First time in diapers.

Hey guys! The only warning for this chapter is that they wear and use diapers. It isn't very detailed, and doesn't go 18+, but if you still aren't comfortable, just skip this chapter.

Jackson grabbed a bag of plain chips, while Grace grabbed some cookies. As they each grabbed a soda, they sat down. Jackson was silent, as he munched on chips. Grace looked around the gray, metal cart and eyed down another door. She tried looking through the window from where she was, and saw some more casual, teen outfits, not baby-themed ones. She wanted to go to the cart right now, but decided it was best to relax and take it all in.

"So, do you believe that we may actually be stuck in time?" Grace asked, breaking the silence.

"Maybe we aren't stuck in time, but in our own, separate, world." Jackson replied.

"I guess that could be the case.. By the way, where do you work? Your outfit seems pretty classy to be a easy job." Grace asked.

"Oh, I work for the company called 'Spin'. We work on creating new bikes, skates, and other things. I'm in charge of helping the younger division, which consists of thing's like strollers.. which is pretty ironic given our circumstances." Jackson answered. 

Grace then had an idea. She began looking around the room again, and spotted a stroller with the logo of the company 'Spin'.

"Oh, yeah, just like those." Jackson said.

"It seems pretty sturdy, and quite large, for a baby stroller." Grace said, examining it.

"Come to think of it, my division doesn't make sizes above Youth, which is still smaller then this one by quite a lot." Jackson noticed.

"But back to the Job thing," Grace continued, "I found a cart full of normal teen clothes if you get uncomfortable in that suit." 

"Where? I'd like to get out of this thing as soon as possible." 

Grace pointed towards the cart and Jackson got up. He walked into the cart and closed the door behind him. While he was changing, Grace felt small pressure on her bladder from the soda, but it wasn't a concern yet.

"Much better." Jackson said, walking out wearing a black tank-top and grey, loose pants. 

"Hey, did you see any other carts while you were in there?" Grace asked, starting to get worried about her bladder.

"Yeah, but it was just filled with more diapers, and other containers of stuff I didn't get to see." Jackson noted.

As she tried to get her mind of the bathroom, she pulled out her phone and began to play a game. It worked for a little bit, but it didn't last.  About an hour went by, and she really had to go. 

"Jackson, do you know if there's a bathroom cart?" Grace asked, nervously. 

"Aren't we sitting in one?" Jackson joked, due to the large amount of diapers, "Jokes aside, no. I don't know where one is, sadly."

"That's great." Grace stated, with a large amount of sarcasm. 

"I mean, if you have to go, we are sitting in a room of questioningly teen-sized diapers and stuff. They do have a function" Jackson stated, worried about how weird he'd sound for hinting her to use them.

"I mean, yeah, but wouldn't it be awkward, with you in here and all?" Grace questioned.

"I can go to another cart, if it helps." Jackson added.

"N-No, I don't think it would make it better." Grace said, slightly blushing.

"I won't judge, anyway. It's a matter of time before I'm in the same situation, too." Jackson reminded Grace.

"I guess that's true." Grace said, "Well looks like I have no other option. Let's see the selection."

"I think this cart only has white ones, if you want themed ones there were a few packs in the cart with the teen clothes." Jackson said, amused by Grace's curiosity in themed diapers.

"White is fine, I really have to go.. Can you, uh, turn around while I change. You don't have to leave, since I don't want to be alone in a dim cart, naked.." Grace blushed.

"Yeah, I'll turn around."

Grace changed pretty quickly.

"You can turn around now." Grace said.

"They seem to fit well." Jackson stated, not in a judging tone, rather, an interested tone.

"I don't know how I'm supposed to use this thing, do I just let go right here? Kind of hard to force an accident." Grace questioned, due to the fact she was toilet trained really early in life.

"That would be my guess." Jackson said.

She let go, and the diaper began to swell. It developed a dark yellow coloring.

"God this is so awkward.." Grace blushed.

Stay tuned for the next chapter.