Chapter 14

Sorry about not updating, I feel really bad about that. But, thank you guys so much for over 3k reads! Wow, this is amazing! 3,000 READS! THIS IS AMAZING! Thank you so, so much! I hope you like this chapter!

After Shai fell asleep in the limo last night, I quietly carried her into the hotel.

No one saw, except for the lady at the counter who gave us an odd look. I just responded with a smile and kept walking.

Seeing Shai sleeping in one thing, but carrying her while she's sleeping is another. She looks about ten times more beautiful.

It's not like it was hard carrying her either. She is so light with her small, beautiful frame.

I didn't know where her hotel key was, so I just brought her into my room and set her on the bed.

Then, I, not really knowing what to do, hit the couch with a pillow.

I just woke up and go to see if Shailene is still asleep or not. I don't want to wake her if she's still sleeping, but we should be at the airport in a few hours for our flight.

I near the bed and see her eyes are still closed. Her face looks relaxed.

I don't want to wake her just yet, so I decide to go brush my teeth and get ready in the bathroom.

As I walk by the bed, I hear her mutter a quiet, "Theo,"

I turn around to face her, and her eyes are wide open, smiling.

"You thought I was sleeping," She says. "I actually woke up a few minutes ago. But you know how lazy I am."

I laugh a soft laugh and sit on the side of the bed. "Yeah, I know. I also know how adorable you are when it are lazy."

She gives me that million dollar smile that she has.

I give my best smile back. "We have about two hours before we leave for the airport with the rest of the cast. You wanna go get breakfast?"

"Yep," She says, as she jumps up.

Wow, she can get up fast.

"Thank you again for last night," She says, hugging me. "It was wonderful."

"I had a great time with you," I say. "I would do it again anytime."

She rubs my back and lets go. "I'm going to go get my stuff from across the hall. I'll be back in five."

"Okay," I say and she dashes across the room and leaves me room.

I go brush my teeth, comb my hair a little, and throw on a sweatshirt and jeans.

By the time I'm done, Shailene knocks at my hotel door. I slip on some shoes and meet her in the hallway.

She also wears a sweatshirt, jeans, but she also wears a beanie hat. It's the one I have her.

"If anyone asks," She laughs. "We didn't plan this."

I laugh a little too and take her hand and we make our way over to the elevator.

"So," She says once the elevator starts descending. "What time does our plane leave again?"

"One," I answer. "But we should probably be there around noon."

"Yeah," She says.

We step out of the elevator and enter the small breakfast area. I see Zoe, Miles, and Ansel sitting at a table that has two more empty seats. Shai and I go over to join them.

We sit next to each other and talk to the cast. Zoe keeps giving glances at Shai. They are good friends, so know one really know they're glances but them.

I laugh with Miles and Ansel while Zoe and Shai whisper to each other.

Then, I hear Shailene sigh and say loudly, "Fine, I'll admit it."

"Admit what?" I ask.

She glances over at me and gives a small smile. Then, she says, "Okay... Theo and I are dating."