Chapter 7

Hey guys! Sorry about not updating, but hope you like this chapter!
~Theo POV~
When I wake up, I look across the bed to Shailene there, all cuddled up in the blankets.

At first, I wonder why I'm here. Then, I remember last night and smile.

We didn't do anything bad. We just hung out the rest of the night and we ended up in the same bed. Not doing anything Shailene or I would regret. There was just a lot of kissing.

I am Shailene Woodley's boyfriend.

I almost laugh at the amazing thought.

I look over at Shai. She's facing me and I can see her beautiful face below her short, brown hair. She looks so peaceful, so beautiful.

I slowly get up, careful not to wake her, but she's not a heavy sleeper.

Her eyes slowly flutter open. "Theo," She smiles.

"Hey," I say quietly. "How'd you sleep?"

"Amazing," She yawns. "You?"

"Great," I smile. "As long as I'm next to you, I'll always sleep good."

She smiles. "I am so glad we're together."

"Trust me," I say. "No ones happier about it than me."

"I beg to differ," She smirks.

"Well, at least you sound very professional when you say that."

She laughs and I chuckle. Then, I say, "What do you wanna do today? We have one day before we leave LA."

"Uh," I say. "I have a question for you before we decide on anything."

"What?" She asks, her intense eyes lock with mine.

"Well, you know," I stumble to find the right words. "If we're going to do something... Shailene Dianne Woodley, will you go on a date with me?"

She looks relieved and happy. "Theo, yes, I will go on a date with you."

I smile brightly. Then, I start thinking. "Wait, should we tell anyone about us?"

"I don't know," She says. "People already want us to be together and I don't want our privacy to be invaded or anything, so... I don't know how to say this nicely-"

"You don't want people to know," I say. "That's no big deal at all. We'll just have to be more careful."

"Okay," She smiles. "Thank you."

I nod and smirk. "Come on. I have our day planned out."

She looks at me surprised. "Really?"

"Yes!" I exclaim. "But I'm not telling you what we're doing, it's just going to be something you like."

"I don't think anyone has done that for me before. Theo, thank you."

I smile. "Anything for you. Now, c'mon! We gotta go get ready!"

She smiles back at me. "Okay."

She gets up and walks into the bathroom and I feel everything inside my spark like a firework finale.