Chapter 18

Hey guys! Over 12k reads! Wow! Hope you all enjoy this chapter!
~Theo's POV~

It's been a week since I arrived in London and Shai went to LA. I have missed her like crazy, though I doubt she's been missing me much. I still feel terrible for how I acted in the hotel.

I just woke up in my apartment I used to share with Ruth. She moved out once we broke up.

I take out my cellphone and check my notifications. I know this may be stupid, but I have my phone set to notify me if any magazine or news article says something important about Shai.

I check and see nothing expect some new pictures of her. Wow, she looks beautiful.

Stop thinking about her like that, I remind myself, you don't need to think of how beautiful or kind she is...

I decide to go get some coffee at a local coffee shop. I change into some fresh clothes, grab my phone, some money and leave.

I decide to walk to the shop because of the short distance. Soon I am there and order. I'm lucky no one has recognized me yet.

I get my coffee and sit down. Then, I hear my phone buzz. I look down and see what it says:

Celebrity Shailene Woodley, walks out during a interview for The Fault In Our Stars after being asked about her relationship with co-star Theo James of Divergent. The reporter claimed the relationship of being "complicated" and "quite frankly stupid". He also asked why wasn't Theo James in LA with her. Woodley stuttered and then walked out.

I turn off my phone. I've read enough. I miss her. I need her. And now is as good of time as ever to go and see her.

I can get to the airport in forty-five minutes, catch the closest flight to LA, and be there by tonight. I mean it is pretty early right now.

I decide to do it. I grab my coffee, rush back home and pack.

Within ten minutes, I get a taxi and am heading to the airport.
~~~
I arrive in LA when it's dark. The time-zone change has messed me up a bit, but I can still get to Shailene's hotel before she goes to sleep.

I go on the internet and find out what hotel room Shai is staying in. Then, I get to that hotel as fast as I can.

Once I get in the doors, I rush up to the counter.

"I need to know what room Shailene Woodley is in." I say.

"I'm sorry," the lady says. "I can't give out personal information."

"Listen, I am a really good friend of her's and I need to see her." I tell her, my voice filled with panic.

"Tell me your name then," She demands.

"Theo James," I say.

She looks surprised, but apparently she heard all the rumors with Shailene and I.